Cleveland Classic Driver Video - Demo Day

I am looking forward to this radio show also.

C'mon radio show. Get here already!

Unfortunately Nate has been out sick and the show has been moved until next week it looks like.

Bummer, but I hope Nate gets to feeling better.

No worries. JB - can you ask him how the 12° head would effect the spin on this head?

No worries. JB - can you ask him how the 12° head would effect the spin on this head?

Great question Hawk and one that I'm curious about well. As you move up in loft how much does that impact the spin.

Im curious to that as well. I usually play a 10.5*, but gamed the 9* Classic for a round. I struggled with the 9* greatly, hit the 10.5* much better, but think the 12* might be what I need.

Yea, I'm definitely keeping all options out there. My spin is lower these days, but I do worry a bit about launch angle.

Since I just got a PM from the Tour Rep for the Morgan Cup, I wanted to go watch this video again.

Since I just got a PM from the Tour Rep for the Morgan Cup, I wanted to go watch this video again.
That is very exciting! I am quite interested in the Shaft options you guys will have.

There should be some good feedback in this thread next week. Tomorrow is the NW THP outing and we have a Cleveland demo day set up so 20 or so THP members are going to be hitting the entire 2012 line including the Classic. Hopefully they all give their impressions on the Cleveland threads.

That is very exciting! I am quite interested in the Shaft options you guys will have.

It was pretty nice. ANY Miyazaki shaft we want!

Wow, now I'm jealous. I still want to try the White someday.

:bulgy-eyes:
I dont know what I would do with that kind of option!

Wowzers!!

Already know what your going with?

I believe so, but will get on monitor this weekend and see what numbers I come up with.

I believe so, but will get on monitor this weekend and see what numbers I come up with.

Very nice. Safe to say that the Cleveland staffers will probably have the BEST looking driver shafts. What Miyazaki brings to the market is top notch. Personally, I would love to have a white driver shaft in the bag.

Freaking awesome problem to have though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah I had to ask for help making a choice.

--
tapatalk

Im curious to that as well. I usually play a 10.5*, but gamed the 9* Classic for a round. I struggled with the 9* greatly, hit the 10.5* much better, but think the 12* might be what I need.

Any word on this?

just catching up now that I am finally at a computer. This is freaking awesome! I can't wait to hear what everyone chooses. Any Miyazaki shaft? Way to go Cleveland/Srixon

Now that is a nice problem to have!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Any word on this?
I have yet to find a 12* Classic to try out, but I am sure some other THPers have had the opportunity to hit the 12*.

Back