Cleveland Classic Driver Video - Demo Day

Another great interview....this is STILL my favorite new club coming out.....I just LOVE LOVE the look of this driver!

It's similar to last years driver but with different cosmetics. I have a thinking that some XL owners might buy it just for the look upgrade!

Tappin!

It's similar to last years driver but with different cosmetics. I have a thinking that some XL owners might buy it just for the look upgrade!

Tappin!

You think that's all it will be is an upgrade to the looks? Just curious.

great looking driver! Thanks for all the hard work!

Nate is so knowledgeable and makes everything so easy for the amateur to understand

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Man, I really want to hit this driver. I was kind of dozing late this afternoon watching the golf channel golf tournament coverage, and I believe I heard Nick saying that Vijay is playing this new driver and its given him a big distance gain... can anyone verify this?

Great video JB. I really cant wait to hit this one as the looks keeps growing on me.

Tappin!

Its actually quite a bit different than last years.

Man, I really want to hit this driver. I was kind of dozing late this afternoon watching the golf channel golf tournament coverage, and I believe I heard Nick saying that Vijay is playing this new driver and its given him a big distance gain... can anyone verify this?

Vijay is going back and forth, but is currently testing this driver.

Its actually quite a bit different than last years.

That's what i thought. Seemed like an odd thing to say. Thanks JB.

Another club on the "must try" list. When I saw how deep the face was, I made assumptions similar to what the video said. Glad to hear that there is still a high level of forgiveness in all directions because I love the look.

Awesome questions JB and really informative responses as well. I didn't understand the deep face concept till now.

I will definitely be looking to hit this in May! Nice Video JB. I really like the "Old School" look of the CC!! You can tell Nate loves his drivers!!! LOL

Great Interview. Nate seems like someone I'd love to be able to sit down with and talk about the tech of the clubs. Seems so knowledgeable but still able to articulate so you can really understand it. This club makes me wish I hadn't bought a driver last summer. I swear Cleveland is going to slowly take over the Taylormade in my bag!!!

Great Interview. Nate seems like someone I'd love to be able to sit down with and talk about the tech of the clubs. Seems so knowledgeable but still able to articulate so you can really understand it. This club makes me wish I hadn't bought a driver last summer. I swear Cleveland is going to slowly take over the Taylormade in my bag!!!

I used to have an R11 driver and 3W. Now I'm preordering the Classic and pondering the Mashie and/or FL. LOL. This statement has come true for me.

3 weeks from now. I can't wait to see these in the stores and find out what peoples reactions are to it. I think it's a great out of the box design making it look like the drivers of old. It's a solid performer too.

Nate's really tall. He's well spoken too. I think he hit on something that's pretty important and that's confidence at address. I want that.

Nate's really tall. He's well spoken too. I think he hit on something that's pretty important and that's confidence at address. I want that.
You....short on confidence? :bashful:

i'm not 100% sold on the classic look. call me crazy, but i just don't like it that much.
but it's hard to ignore all the results and great things i'm hearing about this driver. it's making a big stir on tour and there is some pondering going on, on my part...on whether or not it will end up in my MC2 bag....

Really like what he said about low spin but higher launch. Really like that style head and paired to the right shaft could be a real monster, but a sleeper because it doesnt have all the crazy marketing swirlling around it.

Great vid JB! I'll definitely have to hit this one too in the spring. If it is similar to my 270, but with maybe more ball speed on off center hits, then I can hardly wait to see how it compares.

Great vid JB! I'll definitely have to hit this one too in the spring. If it is similar to my 270, but with maybe more ball speed on off center hits, then I can hardly wait to see how it compares.

Looking forward to your feedback. I am getting more ball speed with the Classic than I did with the 290 on off center hits I believe. I also love the huge face and the confidence it adds.

Looking forward to your feedback. I am getting more ball speed with the Classic than I did with the 290 on off center hits I believe. I also love the huge face and the confidence it adds.
That is exactly what I loved about the Classic when I hit it a while back. An enormous face that practically engulfs the ball at address and gives a great sense of confidence when setting up on the tee box.

JB, are you currently playing this driver?

As of right now, yes. Lots of details in the Classic thread.

Sure is. I'm going back through that thread reading every page. Having to take a break right now, eyes are hurting. So much info!

Back