Cleveland Classic Driver Video - Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP got a chance to talk with Nate from Cleveland about the Classic Driver. We want to apologize in advance for some audio buzz feedback during the shoot, but its worth listening to as Nate has some great info here.

[video=youtube;KQLZpF-qs3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLZpF-qs3Y[/video]

Some really good info from Nate. I can't wait to be able to hit this.

Wow. Very cool JB. Great interview. This driver is on my must hit list and may be in my bag this year!

Have I mentioned how much I like the music at the beginning of the THP videos now?

That was another great, informative review. I know what Nate is talking about with the confidence. That face looks gigantic and that super deep face just looks like it would knock a ball a long ways.

Really cool to see a company take a chance with a classic look and then build something that simple performs.

Great info on a great looking club.

That was a great video, Nate simply knows his stuff and its always fun to listen to him talk about drivers. Tons of great info there, thanks!

That's an awesome video. Thanks to JB and Nate for this!

Nate has it in his bag, and Jersey Nate will have it in his bag. This just cements my choice for me. Great interview.

Nate has it in his bag, and Jersey Nate will have it in his bag. This just cements my choice for me. Great interview.

Should we call him Cleveland Nate from now on so there's no confusion with Jersey Nate?

Awesome video and great info!

Should we call him Cleveland Nate from now on so there's no confusion with Jersey Nate?

Or Texas Nate? :D But really, he's informative, and the interview was awesome...and the waiting will be agony.

And another Nate that is very interested in the feedback when it comes out. Interesting how the driver design has become more psychological.

First time I have seen this video! Really good info here JB!

I can't wait to try this one out!

Great video! So much information about what is likely a fantastic driver! Great job guys!

This was on my top three items I wanted to see coverage on from the show, thanks and nice job.

This driver is very appealing to me in several ways. Classic driver for a Classic old man :D. This driver might be serious competition with my go to driver. I got to hit it and feel the real deal!

Love the videos! It is a sick looking driver and the name just says it all. Great job THP crew.

That is a great video. Tons of info that makes you think about drivers differently

Nice video! I can not wait to hit this, I love the design, always have

Love what I'm hearing here.

Going to take a good look at this driver. Takes me back

Thank you for that video, I love it. This driver has my interest and I can't wait to hit it in the near future.

Another very cool video. Tons of info. I REALLY love the looks of this driver and I like what i've been hearing about it. But I want to do a driver fitting this year. Maybe I'll luck out and this will work for me.

Beautiful club. Looks like the club I started playing golf with. I will def be looking at this driver.

Back