After fully understanding what chutting is...I am on board! If I feel more comfortable with a putter in my hands and a smooth transition to the hole, regardless of lie, I'm gonna take that glove off!

Glad to hear it! So it seems the Colorado rough is tamable after all.

Glad to hear it! So it seems the Colorado rough is tamable after all.

On the sweet courses of today's round caliber, oh ya! As with rulings of a recent sporting activity that involves varied view points, I think this sums it up...everybody wins:

CHUTT.jpg

A few days ago I drained a chip, tall rough, elevated green and slope. Hit it perfect and it rolled to the hole, stooped on the edge and fell.

#Chippinglikeaboss

Need me some Gelaterie about now and the ring tone from Grown Ups! As long as you hear the ball hit the bottom of the cup...does it matter how it got there? Just sayin

A few days ago I drained a chip, tall rough, elevated green and slope. Hit it perfect and it rolled to the hole, stooped on the edge and fell.

#Chippinglikeaboss

Did you fist pump, italian style?

#Chippinglikeaboss

That's awesome to hear

After fully understanding what chutting is...I am on board! If I feel more comfortable with a putter in my hands and a smooth transition to the hole, regardless of lie, I'm gonna take that glove off!

I'm a no glove guy on those shots too

Welcome to #teamchutt

I had a dream that while I was watching golf on TV, the announcers were commenting on how great someones chutt was and how nice of a stroke it is. #itwillhappensomeday

Rory tried to chutt today. Didn't work out too well for him.

A chutt free weekend for me, but that didn't stop some thpers from partaking in it.

Freddie won't admit it, but I believe he chutted for birdie on 18. It was a great chutt.

Freddie won't admit it, but I believe he chutted for birdie on 18. It was a great chutt.

Haha dude, that was from the fairway apron thinger... That's not really a chutt.. In fact, I did that a handful of times over the last two days due to those greens being so unpredictable.

Haha dude, that was from the fairway apron thinger... That's not really a chutt.. In fact, I did that a handful of times over the last two days due to those greens being so unpredictable.

As our friend Mike would say, it was a "Georgia Chutt".

Well, it wasn't really the fringe. I think we agreed since that it was from fresh sod that it should be called a Shutt.

Rory tried to chutt today. Didn't work out too well for him.

If world number one can't execute the shot then I would assume that you are saying it's a highly skilled shot that can reap great benefits and should not be looked down upon by your playing partners.

It is intended for a putter to be used to roll a ball on the surface of the green, so any use off and around the green is good enough to be called a chutt in my book. So by my standards, you are a member of #teamchutt. #bigtentparty

It is intended for a putter to be used to roll a ball on the surface of the green, so any use off and around the green is good enough to be called a chutt in my book. So by my standards, you are a member of #teamchutt. #bigtentparty

You should ask the OP what he thinks.. Oh wait.. Hahahaha

I believe we made some good strides with Mike this weekend in regards to chutting.

I did see him with a wedge on the edge of the practice green for a bit...

I believe we made some good strides with Mike this weekend in regards to chutting.

I did see him with a wedge on the edge of the practice green for a bit...

Haha you won't see that at his home course.. He's probably hit his 2012 short game practice goals on this weekend alone!

It was great to see.. I bet with some practice Deano could have a Meagan wedge game.

What you really think and what you admit you think are two different things. Its time you embrace chutting dude.

I bet with some practice Deano could have a Meagan wedge game.

Or at least have one that is better then Jim Furyk's. Oh wait, too soon?!?

Back