I had a good opportunity to chutt today and put the ball within afew feet from the hole. While the ball was rolling it looked like it was gonna drop but missed to the right by an inch or two.

#Ifullytrustedmywedgesbutstillchutted #teamchutt

I had a good opportunity to chutt today and put the ball within afew feet from the hole. While the ball was rolling it looked like it was gonna drop but missed to the right by an inch or two.

#Ifullytrustedmywedgesbutstillchutted #teamchutt

Stellar performance with the Chutt on your way to breaking 80!!!

I can't freaking believe this thread is still alive. There was a whole discussion at the Iowa stop, on what is allowed to be chutted vs. chipped. In my groups, the only time chutting was allowed was on fringe, or short rough/fairway run up, within 2 yards of greens edge.

Dan

I can't freaking believe this thread is still alive. There was a whole discussion at the Iowa stop, on what is allowed to be chutted vs. chipped. In my groups, the only time chutting was allowed was on fringe, or short rough/fairway run up, within 2 yards of greens edge.

Dan

Sounds like you guys left some strokes out on the course

#Chutting4lowerscores.

Dan

I'm stunned that certain chutts are not allowed on the course by some people. #endthehate

Dan

Guess who wouldn't have been in your group...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Ive been practicing my chutting, I found if you put the ball back in your stance and actually aim your putter and hit down on it , i can get it to pop out and run pretty damn well.

Ive been practicing my chutting, I found if you put the ball back in your stance and actually aim your putter and hit down on it , i can get it to pop out and run pretty damn well.

Interesting observation with the ball placement! I'll definitely try that out. I always placed the ball in the middle of my stance or slightly forward.

Do you ever take a divot?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Interesting observation with the ball placement! I'll definitely try that out. I always placed the ball in the middle of my stance or slightly forward.

Do you ever take a divot?

It really has a niche spot to pull it out. I wasnt really specific with the setup but i keep it a foot back behind my back foot in my stance and then hit down on the ball with a 45* angle. It takes some practice but if you get it down the shot will come out like one of those chippers. No divot though unless you were trying to chutt from 100 yards out.

It really has a niche spot to pull it out. I wasnt really specific with the setup but i keep it a foot back behind my back foot in my stance and then hit down on the ball with a 45* angle. It takes some practice but if you get it down the shot will come out like one of those chippers. No divot though unless you were trying to chutt from 100 yards out.

#chutterstakecleandivots

Driving for show and chutting for dough

yes this is the technique that was used in Indiana when Canadan got to witness the lofted chutt, added with topspin it was a simple tap in afterwards!

Seems to be a lot of closet chutters out there.

Seems to be a lot of closet chutters out there.

I certainly agree with you, its now been a little over a month since all of this went down, time is running out in most people's golf season to keep the secret hidden anymore.

#professthechutt

come on, you know you want to make the trip now!

come on, you know you want to make the trip now!

Dude you don't even know how badly I want too!

is basically a chutting convention!

Haha dude words can't describe the epicness that is the Chutting contest. Hahaha you better drill your chutt Mike.

Haha dude words can't describe the epicness that is the Chutting contest. Hahaha you better drill your chutt Mike.

that and wait til the 3rd contest is announced!

is basically a chutting convention!

I know man! What amazing news. I'm so glad that the chutt will be legitimized in the contest.

I'm thinking a 2012 Chutting Champion coin may be needed to go with the putter. I'll see if the #teamchutt treasury has one laying around.

That's the best part!! Mike has to watch! #ChuttingBan hahahaha

That's the best part!! Mike has to watch! #ChuttingBan hahahaha

Im not partaking, merely showing proper technique

that is unless for something this EPIC, CB can give me a relief of the ban for a few minutes

Back