Couldn't because it was right up against the collar of the long rough. I'll stick to my hybrochutt method in this situation.

i just started doing this more and practicing using a hybo around the green. Hanks is the Hybo chipping champion of the universe. i couldn't agree more on when its right on the edge of the rough using a hybo is a great option.

i just started doing this more and practicing using a hybo around the green. Hanks is the Hybo chipping champion of the universe. i couldn't agree more on when its right on the edge of the rough using a hybo is a great option.

Thanks Buck!! Another hybochutt supporter.

Say it ain't so......
Not you good buddy!!!!!
Don't do this to yourself.

After actually reading the definition, I was incorrect. It was only off the green on the higher fringe. So still out on this one.

TeamNoChutt remains massive Wess.. Shame to see J4U slip, but it's only a small hit.

Guess since my slip was incorrect, and it was only a "small hit", not far for a recovery I guess.

LtEvO TaPpEd

So who is going to be the VP of #teamchutt? I would vote for Scrap, Colt, Bullfrog, or Canadan.

Yeah! New sig... Hope Canadan digs it!

Driving for show and chutting for doe!

So who is going to be the VP of #teamchutt? I would vote for Scrap, Colt, Bullfrog, or Canadan.

Tough call all have been great ambassadors of the chutt, I think maybe there are enough positions available to appoint them all to something

thechutter-1-1268632-regular.jpg

For those that are concerned about grass stains on the putter....

17 of them bought so far!

So does this mean that this is now accepted as chutting? I removed my self from #teamchutt because I was using this. If this is acceptable, I would like to be accepted back into #teamchuttnation

So does this mean that this is now accepted as chutting? I removed my self from #teamchutt because I was using this. If this is acceptable, I would like to be accepted back into #teamchuttnation

The true spirit of the chutt is to use your putter.

This was just more of a FYI that we missed our chance to trademark the CHUTT name

save the $40 and use your putter!

The true spirit of the chutt is to use your putter.

This was just more of a FYI that we missed our chance to trademark the CHUTT name

save the $40 and use your putter!

Exactly. If you don't use a putter then it's something completely different. No putter, not a chutter! If you use a chipping putter then at best your a "chuttipper".

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Tough call all have been great ambassadors of the chutt, I think maybe there are enough positions available to appoint them all to something

Its all up to you sir.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Its all up to you sir.

maybe have them post an application on here with the positions of interest

definitely some talented folks out there eager to spread the good word

maybe have them post an application on here with the positions of interest

definitely some talented folks out there eager to spread the good word

That's a good idea.

In addition to the vice president slot, I think the team needs a public relations position to retort #teamnochutts shenanigans and gain more support for #teamchutt.

That's a good idea.

In addition to the vice president slot, I think the team needs a public relations position to retort #teamnochutts shenanigans and gain more support for #teamchutt.

I see Tmex lurking, he would be a huge asset to the team.

haha I love it... chutting for 'doe'!!! Most would prefer to "putt" for "dough" hahaha!!! :alien:

I made that sig a bit late at night. Hence the incorrect spelling of dough/doe. However, I believe many on #teamchutt feel like the chutt is such a high percentage shot that they are just as comfortable "chutting for dough" as they are putting for it.

#fact #truth

Driving for show and chutting for dough

I made that sig a bit late at night. Hence the incorrect spelling of dough/doe. However, I believe many on #teamchutt feel like the chutt is such a high percentage shot that they are just as comfortable "chutting for dough" as they are putting for it.

#fact #truth

Way to stand up for the truth colt!

Way to stand up for the truth colt!

#teamnochutt is like RIM and their Blackberries. They're too slow to accept forward progress and they will soon slip into irrelevance.

#teamnochutt is like RIM and their Blackberries. They're too slow to accept forward progress and they will soon slip into irrelevance.

Perfect analogy. Well said sir.

That's some funny stuff right there...well said

Gotta agree on that one Colt.

After fully understanding what chutting is...I am on board! If I feel more comfortable with a putter in my hands and a smooth transition to the hole, regardless of lie, I'm gonna take that glove off!

Back