Just pulled out an old box and baseball cards, 450 cards. I posted them on a card site and it says only worth around $1,200. Dam no babe Ruth rookies. Almost all of them are from 1980-81-82.

I like to just sell them. Going to look for a buyer. I also have around 2000 nfl cards. Probably around the same years. Going to price them as well. I'm hoping for that Joe Montana rookie. 😆

I’ve got a small hockey card collection that I’ve kept going since I was a kid… nothing super expensive, but it’s fun.

I’ve got a small hockey card collection that I’ve kept going since I was a kid… nothing super expensive, but it’s fun.
Tim Hortons launched today!

That is a good card!!
I mean it’s not i don’t think. It’s Buy it Now for a dollar or two, but like David Hasselhoff in Germany, Canadians love Kelly McGruber 😀

I mean it’s not i don’t think. It’s Buy it Now for a dollar or two, but like David Hasselhoff in Germany, Canadians love Kelly McGruber 😀
Haha yes, that’s kind of what I meant. He was part of the 1992 Jays World Series team.

His flow was other worldly.

• Haha
Reactions: JB
You need to buy that one and slab it haha
I am doing absolutely everything I can to avoid Sports cards with Cal. We're still buying Pokemon cards.

Did you see what we pulled recently? It's in the Pokemon thread.

I am doing absolutely everything I can to avoid Sports cards with Cal. We're still buying Pokemon cards.

Did you see what we pulled recently? It's in the Pokemon thread.
I read this as Cal needs a Burrow card so the future MC champion should get that for him

Going to start a collection for Jameson this year. Not sure where to start. Will read through this thread as a starting point.

Going to start a collection for Jameson this year. Not sure where to start. Will read through this thread as a starting point.
I will be with you this weekend we can chat. Not a collector but know the space well

I will be with you this weekend we can chat. Not a collector but know the space well
Sweet. I have a giant collection of 80s and 90s baseball cards from my childhood that are basically worthless. But it was fun when I was a kid and definitely something I can get behind. Our little card shop from when I was a kid is still open and have a show/trading every Saturday.

I went down the rabbit hole of getting your Pokémon cards graded by PSA. It's about $22 per card but going to explore that option next time I have access to my cards to see how much value they're all worth.

Sweet. I have a giant collection of 80s and 90s baseball cards from my childhood that are basically worthless. But it was fun when I was a kid and definitely something I can get behind. Our little card shop from when I was a kid is still open and have a show/trading every Saturday.
That is forever labeled the junk wax era.
But the memories don’t go away

I went down the rabbit hole of getting your Pokémon cards graded by PSA. It's about $22 per card but going to explore that option next time I have access to my cards to see how much value they're all worth.
There are other options outside of PSA.
SGC is the 2nd largest grading company and to enter the Pokemon world grades them for $9 each

The good old days before the internet, we all thought we had gold with our Beckett prices. Then we realized how mass produced they were. It was the best time to collect though.

Back