California Golf Outting?

And plus...I'll be the only girl there :D well, the only girl from THP anyways!!

I don't think I'll wear pink, just to throw everyone off haa haa, the pink bag probably will give me away though :D

Does anyone know if we have a tee time yet? i have to drive 2 and a half hours, just so i can plan ahead!

I think White Rhino was going to check with the golf course today and find out about tee times and working with our group.

Most likely saturday we will be using a cart. I wanted to walk but my GF isn't up for it so cart we go. Plus it has more room for beer aka aiming juice as she likes to call it.

I think White Rhino was going to check with the golf course today and find out about tee times and working with our group.

Most likely saturday we will be using a cart. I wanted to walk but my GF isn't up for it so cart we go. Plus it has more room for beer aka aiming juice as she likes to call it.

Ok then i'll probably end up going with a cart as well....

Walking is just so much fun :twist:

Walking is just so much fun :twist:

I agree and actually prefer walking the problem is we do not have 2 push carts yet. Ok we do not have 1 push cart yet haha.

I'm going to be buying a clicgear and hope to have it before that friday since I only have a cart bag.

I agree and actually prefer walking the problem is we do not have 2 push carts yet. Ok we do not have 1 push cart yet haha.

I'm going to be buying a clicgear and hope to have it before that friday since I only have a cart bag.

The BF likes his clicgear!! He gets tons of compliments on it, well, actually, I DO haa haa haa

I'd hate to be the guy waiting behind 10 walkers (us) :angry:

I'd hate to be the guy waiting behind 10 walkers (us) :angry:

Haa haa, too bad for him :D

So, how is this going to work? We're all going to play the same hole?? This could take a while!!

So, how is this going to work? We're all going to play the same hole?? This could take a while!!

I got all day!

No we are not going to all play the same hole GC no course in the world would alow that. We will play as three groups. I called the course but the guy I know was not there today, and the one that did answer was all grumpy. I am going to try to make tee times for between 11:00 and noon so those that might be driving in will have plenty of time to make it. As for Friday I was thinking the same thing but will wait to talk to the others who are going to be there for that outing seperately.

Are we going to draw straws to see who gets to play with who?? :confused2:

Are we going to draw straws to see who gets to play with who?? :confused2:

No you'll play with the three you are bringing in one group ( makes the most sense) and the other two groups will ust be divided between the rest of the people who are there

Re: California Golf Outting?

Golf Chick said:
Oh darn... :D I was hoping I wouldn't haa haa haa

Lol I knew you would want to be in my group :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you'll play with the three you are bringing in one group ( makes the most sense) and the other two groups will ust be divided between the rest of the people who are there

Hmmm...I guess that'll work. So its meet and greet at lunch time then or afterwards!

Hmmm...I guess that'll work. So its meet and greet at lunch time then or afterwards!

Well most people get to the course early to hit balls and loosen up so we'll "meet and greet" then, go play golf then meet up after and go to a local restaurant for drinks and eats.

Well most people get to the course early to hit balls and loosen up so we'll "meet and greet" then, go play golf then meet up after and go to a local restaurant for drinks and eats.

Meet/greet/play/meet/greet sounds like a plan :good:

Re: California Golf Outting?

Golf Chick said:
Meet/greet/play/meet/greet sounds like a plan :good:

Whoppeee!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I get the info for the Friday outing? Pending I can take off work that day, I'd be in!

Back