California Golf Outting?

Thanks for asking. I am home, and doing much better. Went to my regular doctor yesterday. He down graded everything the ER said in California . I just have a an bronchial infection, which was probably caused by some clean up stuff I tackled last Thursday. I cleaned some duct work in one of the rental properties, and I guess the mask I was wearing did not filter out enough of the junk. Had a great night's sleep, and the cough is gone. Just need to take it easy for a few more days, and take my meds.

Great to hear that you're home Prov!! Take Care!!

sick%20bear.jpg

Everyone looks exactly the way I pictured you. It sounds like a fun outing.

Hmmmm interesting.....:bananadance:

Great to hear prov., glad your back!

Re: California Golf Outting?

Diane said:
Not really sure if that's a good thing or bad thing haha.

I did notice something in the group photo. You could draw a straight line along the top of everyone head then you get to me.

I did notice something in the group photo. You could draw a straight line along the top of everyone head then you get to me.

hahaha leave it to my wife to notice that first time she saw it.....then again when we ate at hooters she was commenting at how bad our waitresses extensions were....and I didn't even notice :bulgy-eyes:

I never noticed that!!

hahaha leave it to my wife to notice that first time she saw it.....then again when we ate at hooters she was commenting at how bad our waitresses extensions were....and I didn't even notice :bulgy-eyes:

You must of been looking at the wrong "extensions" :banana:

We also forgot the inagural clicgear race :(

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

===== QUOTE clg82 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

You must of been looking at the wrong "extensions" :banana:

Hah hah :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

wow, it;s great reading about what a good time everyone had. Sorry i had to miss it, but the wedding in laguna beach was wonderful. Look forward to playing with you all soon!

I got to try the free E6s on a long course yesterday. Drives were longer and straighter. I usually have a slight fade in my drives, the fade was gone. I was averaging about an extra 15 yards on the drives. There was no wind , the only difference so far is that it was a warmer day, than the days I was using the E5s.

Thanks Bridgstone for the E6s.

I got to try the free E6s on a long course yesterday. Drives were longer and straighter. I usually have a slight fade in my drives, the fade was gone. I was averaging about an extra 15 yards on the drives. There was no wind , the only difference so far is that it was a warmer day, than the days I was using the E5s.

Thanks Bridgstone for the E6s.

Awesome to hear Pumas, guess those golf balls are working for you :)

Well I haven't been around much since our little get together. My golf game was disgusting these past couple of weeks so I've been golfing daily and hitting the range whenever I had free time between golf games.

My game finally looks like it's coming around. Played Thursday at the Sea and Air golf course at the naval base on coronado island. What a beautiful course. The back 9 all plays along the ocean with amazing views and a pristine course. The 9th hole is directly in the flight path of all of the naval aircraft coming into land. Talk about awesome having a fighter jet 200ft above your head when your putting out on 9 and teeing off on 10.

Played again Friday and Saturday at aliso creek in laguna beach and my game is finally where I want it to be.

Frustrating little game we have here haha.

That sounds like an awesome course to play at! Glad you had fun and its coming back to you :D It comes and goes...I wish it would just stay haa haa haa :good:

Well I haven't been around much since our little get together. My golf game was disgusting these past couple of weeks so I've been golfing daily and hitting the range whenever I had free time between golf games.

My game finally looks like it's coming around. Played Thursday at the Sea and Air golf course at the naval base on coronado island. What a beautiful course. The back 9 all plays along the ocean with amazing views and a pristine course. The 9th hole is directly in the flight path of all of the naval aircraft coming into land. Talk about awesome having a fighter jet 200ft above your head when your putting out on 9 and teeing off on 10.

Played again Friday and Saturday at aliso creek in laguna beach and my game is finally where I want it to be.

Golf Chick said:
That sounds like an awesome course to play at! Glad you had fun and its coming back to you :D It comes and goes...I wish it would just stay haa haa haa :good:
Yeah it was beautiful. Unfortunately a huge waste not being open to the public haha. We at 8 teams of 4 playing best ball. My cousin is on the USS Thatch and it was a tournament they setup for all of the E6 and E7 ranked sailors on their ship.

Our team came in second with an even par 71. Their commanding officers came out and joined us and they managed 6 under to take the tournament.

I was actually impressed by our score since my team consisted of me (total hack) my cousin who has only played twice, his father in law who is a 12 handicap and another sailor who had never swung a golf club. My drives were perfect the entire round and almost took the long drive by about 15 yards if only I wouldn't have rolled into the first cut of the rough.

Yeah it was beautiful. Unfortunately a huge waste not being open to the public haha. We at 8 teams of 4 playing best ball. My cousin is on the USS Thatch and it was a tournament they setup for all of the E6 and E7 ranked sailors on their ship.

Our team came in second with an even par 71. Their commanding officers came out and joined us and they managed 6 under to take the tournament.

I was actually impressed by our score since my team consisted of me (total hack) my cousin who has only played twice, his father in law who is a 12 handicap and another sailor who had never swung a golf club. My drives were perfect the entire round and almost took the long drive by about 15 yards if only I wouldn't have rolled into the first cut of the rough.

No more 90* shots? No fair!!!:bananadance:

If you don't mind me asking DZD, how much did it cost to play on coronado island. I am hoping to make it back to san diego in the next couple of months and would like to try it out. Was it busy?

Can military contractors play there? or veterans?

From what I could tell veterans and civilian contractors were allowed to play but if you google sea and air golf they do have a website so you could probably find out for sure.

We payed 34.00 per person which included cart with gps. I think weekends it's around 40.

If you can play it I would highly recommend it. The front 9 is nothing special other than watching the approaching aircraft but the back 9 is gorgeous. Your playing right along the ocean with some incredible views.

From what I could tell veterans and civilian contractors were allowed to play but if you google sea and air golf they do have a website so you could probably find out for sure.

We payed 34.00 per person which included cart with gps. I think weekends it's around 40.

If you can play it I would highly recommend it. The front 9 is nothing special other than watching the approaching aircraft but the back 9 is gorgeous. Your playing right along the ocean with some incredible views.

Cool man i'll take a look at it! I appreicate the help!

Sounds like an awesome golf course to play... might try it in March when I'm in San Diego... Thanks for the heads up!

Back