California Golf Outting?

It was HOT Duey!!! H-O-T!! Needed the air flow :)

Unfortunately, it was a Par 3 hole and I ended up triple bogey-ing it...my putting has been horrendous lately :nono:

Can't hardly see you GC, with your bf's hand and is that rhinos horn in the way? :D

Great pic and sounds like a great time. GC and Pumas coming home with the gold, good job! The sites not been the same all day without you all, but I'm sure it will get real exciting when we start hearing all the stories, lol.

I see a lot of untucked shirts happenin there, lol.

Duey my friend, like I said on another thread, I do not tuck :D. I am there for comfort not a fashion statement. :D

:thumb: I am glad the event turned out great! It sure looked like a lot of fun! Shorts-weather, huh!?.... :banana: That gives us golfers in the colder climates some hope!

I believe the temps were in the low 70's

Duey my friend, like I said on another thread, I do not tuck :D. I am there for comfort not a fashion statement. :D

I on the other hand......

LMAO, hey I'm with you brother, just had to poke fun :D Whats C-Tech doing behind everyone?

LMAO, hey I'm with you brother, just had to poke fun :D Whats C-Tech doing behind everyone?

He stole my spot...haa haa :)

Re: California Golf Outting?

Golf Chick said:
Trust me, that's me :D

I believe I only lost two as well heehee

Hola

Hola

It was a pleasure meeting everyone today. I had a great time, thanks for the prizes.
I usually play early mornings, I got to remember to wear shorts playing this late.
GG , I lost two balls on the lake, one going and one coming back!

Thanks again to WhiteRhino or arranging the outing :banana:

Oh wait...maybe I lost more than 2. Hmmm.....I know I lost 2 on hole #11 (I think) and then another one on that other hole...

Had a great day today even though my golf game didn't show up today. Probably one of the worst days golf wise I've ever had but still a great time golfing with some great people.

Hopefully we can do this again in the near future.

Thanks again to the THP gods and bridgestone for providing each of us with a nice gift of some E6 balls. I somehow managed to only lose one. I guess I chose the perfect times to switch to my normal ball as I did lose 3 balls today.

dzdncfsd said:
Had a great day today even though my golf game didn't show up today. Probably one of the worst days golf wise I've ever had but still a great time golfing with some great people.

Hopefully we can do this again in the near future.

Thanks again to the THP gods and bridgestone for providing each of us with a nice gift of some E6 balls. I somehow managed to only lose one. I guess I chose the perfect times to switch to my normal ball as I did lose 3 balls today.

Haha I'm glad I wasn't the only one to lose one of the new ones.

Hola

Hola

Wai wait, I usually play the E5s, those are the ones I lost. the E6s were never lost, plus it was the one that got me closest to the pin! I was smart enough to take out the old balls when the lake was in play :D!!

Wai wait, I usually play the E5s, those are the ones I lost. the E6s were never lost, plus it was the one that got me closest to the pin! I was smart enough to take out the old balls when the lake was in play :D!!

Very smart :wink:

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast... wish I could have been there!

I will try to catch you guys during the next one. I am actually moving this week so I am not going to officially be a Socal guy anymore, but my GF lives here so I will be back often...

I am so glad you all have such a good time, and GC I LOVE the outfit ; )

Thanks White Rhino for organizing what seemed to be a very fun outing! I am happy everyone enjoyed their little surprise and it sounded like the weather was perfect! We look forward to hearing about more outings coming soon.

I didn't take my laptop, so I couldn't post pictures until today. I arrived home last night at 1:30, so it was a long drive and I slept in this morning. I have a bunch of pictures to post. I will break them into sections so they don't overload anyone's computer.

It was a great outing and worth the 14 hours in my vehicle to get out there and back. I would recommend the Pacific Palms Resort to anyone traveling to the area. The room was beautiful and the course is not only spectacular, but difficult as well. I was feeling disappointed in my play until I realized the slope was 130 and since I had never seen it before, I made a few bad decisions. If I make some allowances for myself due to that, I can't be too upset at the way I played.

It was a great outing overall. Great to meet fellow THP'ers and I couldn't have ask for a more fun and supportive group. No one took themselves too seriously, I didn't even throw a club but a few times and I was always careful not to throw it at anyone. :D

This first batch of photos is from the Ike Course at Pacific Palms.

dzd posing on the tee

100_0061.jpg

Beautiful, but treacherous par 3

100_0066.jpg

WR and dzd heading away from tee.

100_0067.jpg

GC and dzd - notice the deft work to hide her face... LOL

100_0071.jpg

C-Tech on the tee.

100_0076.jpg

dzd - Look at the head speed. The shaft is just a blur.

100_0080.jpg

WR - ball go far!

100_0082.jpg

Wonderfull pics C-Tech, thanks for sharing.

Saturday Outing - Random pics from the day.

clg and dzd on the first tee at Birch Hills

100_0084.jpg

GC and her BF, John

100_0086.jpg

Prov waiting his turn on the tee

100_0087.jpg

C-Tech and John resting on the tee

100_0093.jpg

clg, WR and clg's better half prowling the green

100_0096.jpg

WR's infamous Orange Clic Gear - this pic does not do the bright color justice.

100_0097.jpg

Pumas and WR after the round

100_0104.jpg

Prov's truckload of loot!!! Thanks, Prov.

100_0105.jpg

That concludes the photo journal of our outing. You will notice that I did not show GC's face once, per her request. :D

White Rhino did a great job organizing this and everyone appreciated it it. :clapp:

It was great meeting you all. Next time, let's meet at some halfway point. I'm tired, but satisfied. :banana:

Thanks for the pics CTech. I was great golfing with you Both days and hopefully if I make my way out to AZ we can get out for another round.

I think I'm golf'd out for at least a couple of days. Advil is working overtime right now haha.

Back