California Golf Outting?

Re: California Golf Outting?

Hotel or motel?

There are several in the Fullerton and Brea area just depends on your price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the address for embassy suites. It's really close to birch

900 E. Birch Street
Brea‎ CA‎ 92821
United States

Here's a link for hotels nearby.

ok it looks like we have a total of 9 people going to birch with confirmation needed on two. Should be a fun time.

ok it looks like we have a total of 9 people going to birch with confirmation needed on two. Should be a fun time.

who are you waiting on confirmation from?

Just a quick question. How much does it have to rain in the LA area to shut down golf courses? I see that there might be a decent storm traveling through the LA area that week. 15 day forecast is predicting rain in the Vegas just prior the Saturday outing in Brea. I am going to be in the area regardless of the weather, and I don't mind golfing in the rain, as long as electrical storms are not part of the mix. Just wondering . :confused2:

I know that golf courses around me where open even when we had that big storm last week. We played over the weekend and the starter said that there was only 1 person the entire week playing a round, but he only did 9 because he was getting drenched!!

I guess it depends on how wet it gets and the drainages of the course!

I played last Friday at a rather nice course in a heavy downpour. I called several other courses as well and they all said they were open of o was brave enough to play.

They just made it cart path only which shouldn't matter for Saturday since we are all walking. Not sure of we using a cart or walking on Friday

Its still too early to see for sure, especially around here, the weather changes quite rapidly!!

Its still too early to see for sure, especially around here, the weather changes quite rapidly!!

well, perhaps you can put that new rain gear to good use. :D

well, perhaps you can put that new rain gear to good use. :D

I've already used it a few times!! Its kept me dry and warm from its wind blocking abilities :D

I've already used it a few times!! Its kept me dry and warm from its wind blocking abilities :D

so it performs as advertised. that's good to hear. looks like you "westies" are planning a great get together. Ya'll have fun and please, don't lose your money to Rhino.

Looks like my buddy and I are in for both days. I will make the reservations at Pacific Palms tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Ike course is walkable? Does the resort require you to ride? Some do. I will do either one, I like to walk, but I am not a fanatic about it.

This is going to be fun!!!

Looking forward to it :)

strangely enough I have rain gear..........

Looks like my buddy and I are in for both days. I will make the reservations at Pacific Palms tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Ike course is walkable? Does the resort require you to ride? Some do. I will do either one, I like to walk, but I am not a fanatic about it.

This is going to be fun!!!

Oh we are riding..we aint walking Ike!! :bananadance:

No problem. I didn't know how difficult it would be.

let me change my original repsonse, I am riding, you wanna walk you are welcome to do so.. I do not see alot of people walking the course come to think of it.

Siome courses are just not built with walkers in mind. If this is one of those courses, we'll just ride. I enjoy the round either way.

What time are we making the tee Time for Friday. Was also curious when we need to call and add ourselves to your group c-tech?

Just to confirm who all is joining friday?

C-tech +1
White Rhino
Myself
Provisional?

I can't make Friday, never planned on it. I won't get out of Vegas till around 5pm.
What time are we making the tee Time for Friday. Was also curious when we need to call and add ourselves to your group c-tech?

Just to confirm who all is joining friday?

C-tech +1
White Rhino
Myself
Provisional?

Back