Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Thought it was a good time for a Morgan Cup 2.0 WITB video. Disclaimer, the balls are not the BB330-RX, but the B330-RX, I don't want you guys thinking I got a secret new model golf ball! Ha!

[video=youtube;j1UNvQZ_R-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UNvQZ_R-w[/video]

P4B, great video and stunning clubs you got there. I'd love to try some B-Stone clubs but unluckily for me all we have in HI is the Tour Stage line of clubs.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Great video Jake! That is awesome they sent you guys 6 gloves!

Awoke this morning to another notification that a package is due to arrive tomorrow! Hope it gets here before we head out of town for the weekend. Can honestly say that I have no clue what is it. I am guessing golf balls though.

3 weeks from today I will be in SC getting in a practice round with a bag full of Bridgestone J40 goodness - incredibly hard to believe that we are so close!!!

Awoke this morning to another notification that a package is due to arrive tomorrow! Hope it gets here before we head out of town for the weekend. Can honestly say that I have no clue what is it. I am guessing golf balls though.

3 weeks from today I will be in SC getting in a practice round with a bag full of Bridgestone J40 goodness - incredibly hard to believe that we are so close!!!

Nice. No notification for me so looks like next week posibly. I wonder if its the final wedge?

Nice. No notification for me so looks like next week posibly. I wonder if its the final wedge?

Well, the box is 6.0 pounds and it is from Bridgestone Marketing, not Bridgestone Clubs which has me thinking no on the wedge. Must wait and see! :D

Well, the box is 6.0 pounds and it is from Bridgestone Marketing, not Bridgestone Clubs which has me thinking no on the wedge. Must wait and see! :D

I wonder if some of the stuff we voted on is in there? Could possibly be something to do with that special project we worked on at the beginning of the year too. Man then possibilities are endless!

Could be anything. Bridgestone has already gone above and beyond, it is mind blowing to think there is more that lies ahead of us.

I think its 17 dozen golf balls.

I got notification also. Exciting. Over the next 3 weeks we get the rest of the gear. Be like packages every other day...Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I can't wait to see what it is! My email says that it should be delivered tomorrow. The Bridgestone Marketing thing has me very curious.

A PM from the tour rep this morning! Bridgestone is hands on with this event and I love it.

A PM from the tour rep this morning! Bridgestone is hands on with this event and I love it.

yes very cool. It will be great to get everyone together again and map out the final few weeks.

Yep, just got that and replied to also. Looking forward to next week already!!

What's next week!?

What's next week!?

We will be on another conference call with both our tour rep and our Bridgestone rep. We had a great time the last time we all got on the line together.

I am very interested to hear what Bridgestone has as far as feedback to this point, next steps, etc.

Ok that's just cool

Very cool. I suspected that. That's gotta make a staffer feel pretty special!

Very cool. I suspected that. That's gotta make a staffer feel pretty special!

I am walking on cloud 9 right now. I am ultra tired from my travels, but this put an extra bounce in my step and a hop in my walk. Just the thing to get me energized for my day.

I have said it from the beginning....Bridgestone just gets it and they have really been bringing it from the minute they were announced as a sponsor. Just the little extra touches....the THP Logo on the staff bags is incredible, the autographed photos, the hats they sent you and can't wait to see what they did with the photos they had you guys do in those hats!!

Huge Kuddos to Bridgestone for all that they have done!

Bridgestone is just awesome. Man, they really get it. This is so cool to see, and it's awesome because it's genuine.

Bridgestone is just awesome. Man, they really get it. This is so cool to see, and it's awesome because it's genuine.

This sums it up pretty well. Last time we talked with Bridgestone they were as excited about this event as we were and now that the event is closer I am sure that excitement is up a notch or to for everyone involved. They really seem to understand the event and have been first class all the way.

I have been pimping these clubs out like crazy when I play golf. The biggest head turner has been my driver. I have been hitting the ball very well and very long with it and people always ask me what driver it is. I accredit this to its awesome sound.

aeed097c-24b4-582a.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I have said it from the beginning....Bridgestone just gets it and they have really been bringing it from the minute they were announced as a sponsor. Just the little extra touches....the THP Logo on the staff bags is incredible, the autographed photos, the hats they sent you and can't wait to see what they did with the photos they had you guys do in those hats!!

Huge Kuddos to Bridgestone for all that they have done!

Yep, I am quoting myself because I am that friggin awesome!! And because of the bolded part that came true today....Way to GO Bridgestone... it's amazing to see a Major OEM get as excited about this event as we are.....just shows how much the "get it".....KUDOS Bridgeston and congrats to all the Bridgestone Staffers....and I want a signed copy of the photo for my collection!

Back