Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Bridgestone have pimped you guys out big time. That Morgan Cup logo is insane looking

WOW!!!

Not only do our shirts have the Bridgestone and Morgan Cup logos on them, but they sent us 4 shirts! Once again Bridgestone is showing why they are a great company and that they are all in for this event.

I can't wait for my package to arrive. I love all of the shirts shown here and the shoes just top it off. Also I know Jake will be happy with the colors of those shirts.

Thanks to Bridgestone and ALL of the THPers that voted on what shirt styles we should be wearing for The Morgan Cup. That was a cool twist to this whole thing.

Holy Cow!!!

a6937996-61eb-1978.jpg

a6937996-61f6-9a25.jpg

a6937996-6201-dac1.jpg

a6937996-620f-8098.jpg

a6937996-621c-12b8.jpg

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

I had to peak as my box will be here any moment.

Oh.My.God - I am absolutely blown freaking away. That is absolutely incredible what Bridgestone has done for us. I wasn't expecting the apparel to be stitched or anything like that.

Biom Hybrids??? Sick!!!

I am so excited right now just seeing my fellow staffers photos. UNREAL!!!

You guys are gonna look awesome! Great stuff One-T!

Jeebus!! :bulgy-eyes:

Y'all are some spoiled mother effers! Unreal.

Bridgestone does it right for sure!

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

QFT! We are definitely spoiled. Seems like we had an idea what to expect but the personal touch they have put on everything has just blown me away!!

I am so grateful, can't even put it into words how appreciative I am.

I can't put it into words and I'm not a Bstone staffer. Congrats on getting that stuff guys. I know you'll all rep it well.

Awesome swag

Been a long freaking day at work!! But holy smokes those are sick, sick shirts and shoes. Bridgestone..... Wow. Can't even begin to say. Wow!!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Goodness! That's a whole lotta love right there. Love the logo embroidery on the sleeve, very nice touch.

--
Tapatalk2

Those are some kick ass shirts.

Wow guys Bridgestone really pimped you guys out! Love those shirst and shoes. The Morgan Cup Patch is a awesome touch!

Man, I am blown away at what Bridgestone has done for you guys, absolutely blown away. What an awesome company, and I am quite happy they are part of the Morgan Cup. Makes me happy to rep them every time I play!

WOW I am speechless right now! Those shirts flat out rule with the Morgan Cup logo on them.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Those are some awesome shirts and great looking shoes!! Wear them well all Bridgestone staffers!!!

Those shirts are just amazing. Wow, just wow.

Talk about one of a kind shirts (well, eight of a kind). Wow, just wow. Very nice stuff.

Did you really say wow, just wow, too, War Eagle? hahaha

I agree guys! The staff bags embroidered with the THP logo and then these shirts. Absolutely unbelievable in all honesty.

Wow is all I can say. The fact that you got your shirts embroidered with The Morgan Cup logo is just amazing. I'm speechless. True class by Bridgestone all throughout this event. If you guys see me staring at you during the event I am not checking you out...I am just admiring your clothing, I promise.

Back