Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Very nice bag Jake I am a huge fan of all the Bridgestone stuff this year so I love seeing all these full bags. You all have some awesome stuff

Thought it was a good time for a Morgan Cup 2.0 WITB video. Disclaimer, the balls are not the BB330-RX, but the B330-RX, I don't want you guys thinking I got a secret new model golf ball! Ha!

[video=youtube;j1UNvQZ_R-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1UNvQZ_R-w[/video]

Jake outstanding video! Your bag looks sick!!

Sweet set up Jake. My bag should be complete today. Yippee!

I'm pretty excited to see how these look with those PX graphite shafts. I bet they are stunning. Are you going to be home today for delivery?

Nope but I go home for lunch. Hope they are delivered by then. My gloves were so fingers crossed. If not I'm rushing home after work and doing a quick unboxing. Then maybe hit a little par 3 course. Do an inaugural swing video... Lol

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Nope but I go home for lunch. Hope they are delivered by then. My gloves were so fingers crossed. If not I'm rushing home after work and doing a quick unboxing. Then maybe hit a little par 3 course. Do an inaugural swing video... Lol

Nice! Hope they are there. When I got home the other night mine were there. I was supposed to meet at the golf course in 20 minutes and it's 10 minutes away. So I did a quick unboxing video, snapped some pics, and then raced to the course. My adrenaline was racing from going so fast that I didn't hit a solid shot for the first 2 holes haha

Me too. Watch it be golf balls. Lol which is good too!

My daughter texted saying I got a package from Bridgestone. Hooray!

This thread seems more appropriate.. Can you staffers say holy lucky!!!
a6895819-2171-f48a.jpg

I received my gloves.

a6937993-2e2e-fbde.jpg

a6937993-2e55-41ae.jpg

a6937993-2e66-be3c.jpg

a6937993-2e76-5165.jpg

Posting from my POS Atrix so please excuse my horrid typing mistakles

Complete MC Bag.
46c2081e-6448-6082.jpg
46c2081e-646e-f589.jpg

Close up of my slick iron covers! Gotta keep them pretty.
46c2081e-64a4-a32c.jpg

looks good JT. I like the J40 iron covers as well.

Looks great bullfrog!! Nice pickup on the covers also, I want to keep mine pristine just like you buddy. Now get out there and break them in nicely!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Seth - Nice gloves. Please don't rear end anybody.

Jake - Bag works perfect on the 3.0 doesn't it.

Frogman - Nice looking set-up. Those babies look cozy in the those covers.

I was walking the course the other day and just look at this view....what a great setup Bridgestone Golf has so kindly hooked me up with. Thank you again Bridgestone Golf!!!

dcf76808.jpg

it's a beautiful site to see isn't it? I like that you also have that orange on stick thing in the bag.

I can't see the pic on this machine. Booo.

I think you guys with the headcovers need to let those babies out. They want to be free!

Nice bags all, Frog love the plastic still on the wedges!!!

Complete MC Bag.
46c2081e-6448-6082.jpg
46c2081e-646e-f589.jpg

Close up of my slick iron covers! Gotta keep them pretty.
46c2081e-64a4-a32c.jpg

WTC (What the Cucumber) is up with the iron covers? hahaha

LOL. I want some fancy headcovers :) I kid, those are nice BF.

My god these E series gloves are amazing. Soft and man do they have some traction.

LOL. I want some fancy headcovers :) I kid, those are nice BF.

My god these E series gloves are amazing. Soft and man do they have some traction.

They are pretty awesome aren't they?

They are pretty awesome aren't they?

Sure are man. With 6 of them, I don't over think practicing with them to save for the event either. They really hooked us up.

Sure are man. With 6 of them, I don't over think practicing with them to save for the event either. They really hooked us up.

Yup. I'm only using 1 ATM. But having received 6 is pretty darn generous of Bridgestone

Yup. I'm only using 1 ATM. But having received 6 is pretty darn generous of Bridgestone

I agree Deano. I havent had to change out even though it's been pretty hot and whatnot.

Back