Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

1714395712384.jpeg

I think this is beer dependent. Any green bottle beer in a can is absolute garbage.

Just here to post in what could be the most controversial topic on golf... ever.

What are you smokin?? Not even close

I'm afraid to type that I prefer a can over a bottle :ROFLMAO:

Just here to post in what could be the most controversial topic on golf... ever.
Well, to make it a controversial golf topic we would need to say, "Drinking beer from a can causes slow play."

bottle caps around the tee box and green are my biggest pet peeve. I'm only joking, of course it's sunflower seeds. Now that I think about it, I"m not sure our club sells bottles on the course... weird

What about the aluminum bottle? Is that a can or a bottle?
Ah, now this is a winner for me...as long as it gets me back in the good graces of the bottle community

Ah, now this is a winner for me...as long as it gets me back in the good graces of the bottle community
I like the can-bottles. Being able to put the top back on to avoid spillage, especially on the golf course, is clutch.

I like the can-bottles. Being able to put the top back on to avoid spillage, especially on the golf course, is clutch.
Just something about when that aluminum is ice cold...adds to the experience

Cans block all sunlight, are lighter, easier to transport, and you can't shotgun out of a glass bottle :ROFLMAO:

I don’t drink main stream beers. Craft beers, at least in my neck of the woods, come on tap or in cans. Given that, I guess I need to agree.
^^^^^^
This
and then pour it into a Frosty pint glass

Yeah that ain’t right. Bottle > can

I think this is beer dependent. Any green bottle beer in a can is absolute garbage.
I think it's beer dependent as well. And I think you are onto something with the green bottle beer in a can just doesn't taste right.

I remember my first, and last, Busch Light. I've grown up since then and drink my beer from a tap or a bottle.

Only if it is a Guinness in one of those cans with the nitrous. They taste delicious when poured into a glass

It really depends how the bottle was stored.

Brown bottles do help, but still skunk way faster than cans. Clear bottles like Corona should NEVER be purchased unless the case is 100% intact - no handle holes punched, no nothing. Otherwise they're just awful.

Sorry...draft is better than both. Cans are fine after beer league hockey but I would favor glass just for taste.

Beer cans are a only transportation device before they hit a glass.

Unless you're playing golf, which forces cans into play and into koozies.
Obviously not the best tasting drinking method, but we all make sacrifices for the good of the game.
Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy

The vast majority of the beer I drink comes in a can due to convenience but glass is superior in almost all cases.

Back