Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

Out of a bottle tastes better, IMO.

Unless it’s after doing a bunch of yardwork, or after hockey. Then it doesn’t matter much because the first one is done in two or three gulps.
The housework beer vessel is irrelevant, correct.

On;y if it a Coors or Miller Lite aluminum pint. Being able to screw the top back on helps keep it cold longer. Otherwise, bottles trump cans.

These days there's probably no difference. Probably was more noticeable when beer was in steel cans 50+ years ago. Should do a blind taste test sometime . . .

I have not drank since 2011, but it was always bottles....

If I can’t get draft beer, which is the best way to drink it, bottles are the only way to go.

It does right?
Jerry Seinfeld No GIF by HULU

Before all cans had wide mouth openings I would have disagreed but now days I much prefer canned beer, easier to drink, no bottle opener needed, colder quicker, easier to dispose of.

Please leave the skimming to me, that's my job!

I said i was drinking Carlsberg!

The Danes make a quality product
You're beer pallet has been ruined by the sucky Canadian beer.

Before all cans had wide mouth openings I would have disagreed but now days I much prefer canned beer, easier to drink, no bottle opener needed, colder quicker, easier to dispose of.
Canned beer is much more versatile for sure. You can't take glass out on boats or around pools....so there is that.

Any beverage tastes better from glass bottles than cans.

You're beer pallet has been ruined by the sucky Canadian beer.
Should be noted @MtlJeff I don't actually have strong feelings about Canadian beer and don't really have a beer related hill I am willing to die on.

But, a beer in a can on a hot summer day is pretty damn good.

Out of a glass is 1000x better than either.

Bottles FTW

Depends on the beer.

An ice-cold, long neck bottle of Stroh's beer from back in the day reveals the experience.

Bottles or cans, to me the taste is pretty much the same. For me though, I buy cans because in our state there’s a 5 cent deposit and contractor bags of empty cans are SO much easier to toss in the back of the pickup on return day lol.

As a home brewer, I have to say I disagree.

Back