+2
It does right?

False!!!

Err GIF

1714346498422.jpeg

I agree with this take.

Game Over No GIF by CBC

I have to say it depends on the beer.

Every week i buy either a pack of Carlsberg cans.....or a pack of Carlsberg bottles

I just like the cans better.

Actually it tastes better poured in a glass. :LOL:

Actually it tastes better poured in a glass. :LOL:

I like my beer freezing cold (i prefer lagers so stout people i understand they are different)

So i usually drink it straight from the bottle or can, after putting it in the freezer for 20 minutes

Every week i buy either a pack of Carlsberg cans.....or a pack of Carlsberg bottles

I just like the cans better.
That’s because daylight makes beer go bad quicker in a bottle. Liking beer in a can is just science.

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco

I don’t drink main stream beers. Craft beers, at least in my neck of the woods, come on tap or in cans. Given that, I guess I need to agree.

Out of a bottle tastes better, IMO.

Unless it’s after doing a bunch of yardwork, or after hockey. Then it doesn’t matter much because the first one is done in two or three gulps.

Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

A glass bottle can easily be sanitized and the beer added without concern of any alteration of the flavour. To the best of my knowledge all cans have some type of coating on the inside which isn't supposed to affect it but 🤷‍♂️

Can we at least agree that the same beer tastes slightly different from a bottle versus a can?

Negative,
Bottles taste way better!

Not! A! Chance! Not a fan of beer out of a can at all. It’s a billion times better out of a bottle.

Back