Beer in a can tastes better than beer in a bottle

i don't agree but my cheap ass usually buys the cans since it is about 1/2 price

I have a kegerator and like my beer best that way. A key is a large aluminum can so I’ll go with yes. :) 🍺 🍺

Nope, FYI, THP does not pay you for negative engagement.

Nachos with beer in a can. This is taste amped up to 100

All of you are wrong.

I am eating these and drinking my Peroni (in a CAN) as if it is all of your tears!

PXL_20240429_211127014.MP.jpg

This is like saying dogs are better than cats. Of course beer in a bottle tastes better. (and dogs ARE better than cats, but that is for another troll thread intended for hits).

This is like saying dogs are better than cats. Of course beer in a bottle tastes better. (and dogs ARE better than cats, but that is for another troll thread intended for hits).

Troll thread intended for hits? Can't we just have a little fun? This is a fun thread i started for some laughs.

And i'm probably moving to Austin later this year, we might have to be friends soon!

Troll thread intended for hits? Can't we just have a little fun? This is a fun thread i started for some laughs.!
In that case I suppose we can throw in a third option: the shoey.

It’s an Australian thing.

Troll thread intended for hits? Can't we just have a little fun? This is a fun thread i started for some laughs.

And i'm probably moving to Austin later this year, we might have to be friends soon!
I was actually referring to the dogs vs cats thread, so we can still be friends. Personally, I would avoid Austin proper (Travis County), but that is just me.

The best beer is free beer. But you know what's better than that....free cold beer!!
Don't you mean, free, cold, and mass quantities of free beer?

I was actually referring to the dogs vs cats thread, so we can still be friends.

Nice---that is good news for me!

And i have dogs AND cats. So i'm not picking sides in that one.

If it's fine with Clint, it's fine with me . . .

Back