Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

Blue would be my choice if I could go back…not to say I don’t love the gray!
I liked the gray, but blue pops...especially with the white side panels!

Moss green in the Colorado sun, so good
20240412_134533.jpg
So others have mentioned this but I have to as well.

This bag is incredibly stable when full and not using the stand itself. I've not had a stand bag that hasn't wanted to lean forward when full of clubs and engage the legs, this bag will stand easily on its own on a flat surface.

Do you stuff them with "might need" things or something else? Will they be put back on the bag when you play?
One plus is that, if you leave them empty on the way there, you've got plenty of room to stuff your pro shop finds in them for the trip back and not have to over stuff the suitcase.

#chessnotcheckers

They look way better in person too. Hoping to get some pictures out in the sun today. 🤞
That's the one aspect of these bags that absolutely cannot be overlooked. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my white bag, but when I saw the blue in person, I had an "oh fuuuuuu" moment. Bags look SO much better in person than they can ever be presented in pictures.

First 18 with the ZTF today

Pros:
  • TopLok
  • Looks amazing
  • Noticeably lighter than my old bag
  • All the materials are very high quality
  • It's been mentioned already, but the bottom/leg mechanism on this is great. Only time is used it was while loading and unloading form the car on the quad xl, but the whole base engaging the legs rather than just a little piece seems vastly superior. Also, the fact you can just sit it on it's bottom and it balances well and the legs don't deploy is great also.
Cons:
  • Honeslty, the only thing I don't like is the top on the bag, and that is 100% personal preference. If 4 way tops were my preference, this is a great example of it. The dividers seem to go completely to the bottom to help with club tangle.

Is it just me or does that blue towel clash? Bag looks great tho
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

First full round with the new ZTF bag today. We're in Myrtle Beach for six days and the bag / clubs made the trip with no issues.

We didn't do bag drop today because the clubs were still in their travel cases, so we decided to park and take our time unloading everything. After getting the bag ready, I was amazed on how much lighter it felt than my old bag. In actuality, the bag only weighs 3 pounds less, but it felt much lighter walking through the parking lot to bag drop.

Bag was incredibly stable on the cart with no twisting whatsoever. This is my first 4 way top bag and I thought it was going to take some getting used to, but not really. Clubs went in and out with ease.

A small but great detail is the strength of the glove velcro. My glove on the old bag would constantly fall off. I really have to tug the glove off the ZTF.

Discovered an unintended consequence of this bag today. It's so much lighter on the Quad XL, that the cart tipped over backwards onto the handle twice today. The positive is that connected with just the TopLok at the top, it stayed attached to the cart both times. The ball pocket is completely empty on it currently. I think sticking a couple dozen balls in it along with cleaning some stuff out of the storage compartments will probably solve the problem.

So yesterday's 27 holes with the ZTF on my $99 Dick's budget push cart was pretty easy, can't complain too much.

I am going to invest in a Bag Boy cart, love to get the Volt but anything with Top-Lok will be good.

The ZTF fit well enough on the cart but the base had started to extend the legs due to the way the cart was designed so I had some overhang & light rub on the front wheel.

Not having to deal with straps is so good.

Comfortable to carry 18 this morning. No complaints

There's a velcro strap to hold the legs tight when it's on a cart.
I played with that when I first got the bag,totally forgot that when loading it yesterday.

May have a little on the rub but I think that was more to do with the small support that the cheap push cart has

Back