Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

Had some tangles getting them in to begin with but picking the bag up, walking around, setting it down etc seems to sort it, kept putter with wedges but that can change.

Only been between range and practice green so far but I like it, keeping all pockets but haven't filled them yet.
There will be tangle but it’s not that bad imo. Quick little adjustment and you’re good to go. The tangle was the only negative I could find with the bag but the positives far outweigh

One of my favorite features of this bag so far, and as odd as it sounds because it is a stand bag, is how well it stands up with the legs in and doesn't really move. Has great balance. A lot of stand bags do not do that.

One of my favorite features of this bag so far, and as odd as it sounds because it is a stand bag, is how well it stands up with the legs in and doesn't really move. Has great balance. A lot of stand bags do not do that.
I was actually just thinking the same thing. It's really handy for setting it in the corner, etc.

Can I just say how much I love packing this thing up for a trip?
Being able to take the side pockets off for travel sounds so weird, but it matters so much.
Fill them, put them in the travel cover. They dont have to be attached, but they can be.
I stuffed them and left them off. Its just a huge win.

Being able to take the side pockets off for travel sounds so weird, but it matters so much.
Fill them, put them in the travel cover. They dont have to be attached, but they can be.
I really like that you brought this up. I didn't remove mine but you could totally stuff them and use them for protection inside the cover if wanted.

Do you stuff them with "might need" things or something else? Will they be put back on the bag when you play?

I absolutely love that the bag can do this and it really is well balanced. Its nice not having to lean it against the wall.

This is a great 'added' feature, especially when you can fill them with soft things and use to protect the gear in the travel bag.

That green color is actually pretty nice. I don't recall anyone getting the green last year

That green color is actually pretty nice. I don't recall anyone getting the green last year
Correct.
First in Fun: Pearl White
Anime Gods: Slate
Fire In The Hole : Slate
The Reguators: Black Onyx
Canyon Cowboys: Pearl White
Crypto Cavemen: Slate
We The People: Midnight Blue

@Muchmore
I had the list... :ROFLMAO:

New list.

Aqua Men - Midnight Blue
Anime Gods - Midnight Blue
Smoke Charcuterie - Moss Green
Matcha Latte - Midnight Blue
Touring Purple - Moss Green
First In Fun - Slate
Packing Chowdah - Pearl White

Got my second round with the ZTF today while in TX for the Navy. Even pulling out of the travel cover I noticed how much lighter it was than my vessel. This bag is great so far using on the back of a cart. No problem with my clubs tangling. My irange stick magnet kept latching on to my clubs but that really can’t be helped and not a knock on the bag. It just looks so good in the sun. I love the material. Should be taking it to the range tomorrow to do some work once I’m done with work for the Navy.

The green looks so damn good

It really does, but it's hard to really get a good photo of it too. Wait until you see it in person!
I agree, it's more of a subdued color choice in the pictures but so good looking.

I really didn't think the green would look all that great but it's surprised me. Would love to see it in person

This thing looks GOOD in the sun
IMG_9724.jpeg

More pics from the course today, moss green in the sun looks so good. Will be walking this tomorrow on my real basic push cart, looking forward to not having to deal with straps on it which is so good.

More pics from the course today, moss green in the sun looks so good. Will be walking this tomorrow on my real basic push cart, looking forward to not having to deal with straps on it which is so good.
Is your push cart Bag Boy as well then?

Back