Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

How do you guys like organizing a 4 way? I'm struggling here! 😂
Driver, fairways, putter in top slot.
Hybrid, 5&6 in left.
7,8,9 in right
All wedges in bottom.

By the end of the round it’s usually all in two slots.

Hybrid, 5&6 in left.
7,8,9 in right
All wedges in bottom.

Just hope to end the round with the same number of clubs. :ROFLMAO:

Just hope to end the round with the same number of clubs. :ROFLMAO:
Always a concern. But I love that sudden adrenaline rush. It’s like when you think for a second you are going to be late for a flight.

Hybrid, 5&6 in left.
7,8,9 in right
All wedges in bottom.

And it’s so much easier than watching someone bumblefuq around trying to find the hole 🤣

And it’s so much easier than watching someone bumblefuq around trying to find the hole 🤣
must resist the office gif.......

After seeing these awesome panels,
I think I need to get a custom panel done now.

After seeing these awesome panels,
I think I need to get a custom panel done now.
I said this earlier in the thread. For embroidery I paid a $50 set up fee and then $25 to get a panel done. Not bad in my mind. If I want the same thing put on something else it would just be the cost of embroidery. Just so folks have some numbers in their head.

Had some tangles getting them in to begin with but picking the bag up, walking around, setting it down etc seems to sort it, kept putter with wedges but that can change.

Only been between range and practice green so far but I like it, keeping all pockets but haven't filled them yet.

I said this earlier in the thread. For embroidery I paid a $50 set up fee and then $25 to get a panel done. Not bad in my mind. If I want the same thing put on something else it would just be the cost of embroidery. Just so folks have some numbers in their head.
Thank you.
Thats not bad at all. A small price to pay. I remember seeing the panel on yours. It came out really good.

More on this later but I’m on hole 3 and my pocket is unzipped.

View attachment 9254834
Never had it come fully unzipped but mine does this some, especially when when the outer pocket is loaded up and I unzip it while walking, it tends to take the connection zipper with it.

My new ZTF showed up yesterday and I got it customized and loaded up today!
1712536120061.png

Got everything set up. Custom pockets, pockets are full and straps are adjusted. I have to say that adjusting the straps was as big of a headache as it was last time, but now that they are set, I remember how incredibly comfortable this bag is to carry! I'm pumped!

Same over here for pricing.

Those screen printed pockets for this year's teams are freaking LIT!!!!

Excited to see this bag get some traction again.

Bag is packed and ready to go to Texas with me for the rest of the week!

Hopefully mine will be heading to the range later.
Still makes me nervous flying with it this close to the event. My grandaddy travel bag is starting to get a hole in the back as well so this might be the last trip with it.

Still makes me nervous flying with it this close to the event. My grandaddy travel bag is starting to get a hole in the back as well so this might be the last trip with it.
Seems like good timing for a Bag Boy :D

Seems like good timing for a Bag Boy :D
My thoughts exactly! I won't be flying with it to Bally since I'm driving but I'm looking at purchasing one before I fly the next time in Sept.

Back