Anyone have experience with Axglo E-Carts?

Mine usually tracks nice and straight but I've had it do the 360 spinorama in follow mode a couple times. Happened in the same place both times so I suspect it had to do with Axglo climbing a small hump as I had already crested it. Thinking the remote (in my back pocket) might've been skirting right on the horizon or something? Both times I pulled remote from pocket and held it up higher and Axglo came straight toward me.

I copied this review directly from the Axglo E5 website. You can tell it's an honest review based on some of the pros/cons mentioned.

Axglo e5 from Stewart Golf X10 follow
Coming from a Stewart Golf X10 follow that I have owned for 8 years (still working but wanted a cart where I could use the umbrella under way).
Pros -
- e5 is well built, plastic parts are robust and not flimsy, frame is strong
- the follow function is very good and IMHO it is better than the Stewart Golf cart
- my golf club is very hilly on the front 9 (Vancouver Golf Club) and the e5 is very stable and tracks very straight (almost too straight see cons)
- motor is very strong
- ability to stand under the umbrella while under way. Not possible with Stewart Golf.
- price is very reasonable my Stewart Golf was over $4k 8 years ago and even today a new X10 follow is $3k .... wtf
- easy to fold and takes up less space than my Stewart Golf
Cons -
- remote is not intuitive and difficult to use. I took off the clear cover and used the black cover and the directional button worked better. Do not like having to push "forward" twice to get the cart to go continuously. The Stewart Golf remote is way better. Also e5 very sensitive maneuvering at low speeds.
- Remote distance is too short. With my Stewart Golf remote I could control the cart well away from the green. I would say the e5 remote is 1/2 the distance of the Stewart Golf.
- when hand controlling the cart with power the cart will not turn. The motors are so strong that you cannot manually turn the cart even slightly under power. With my Stewart Golf I could easily turn the cart while under power.
Overall I am satisfied with the e5 and happy that I did not buy another Stewart Golf cart to replace my existing one.

Back