ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Us Anything About Equipment, Events or Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Finishing a call at noon ET. Will have 60 minutes to answer questions.
You know the drill, nothing is off limits.
Ask me anything.

What's the next memorabilia chase that you really really REALLY want?

Guess this isn't golf related but...

Favorite hole of the dormie network properties you have played and why?

Which Dormie property stands out for the food?

Is the Dormie Network membership still worth it or will you look elsewhere in the future?

Not a question but just a tip of the cap to the custom swag at Worldwide Championship. I think that was very well done and a great surprise to all.

Golf Tip Of The Hat GIF by MoraineValleyCC

Have there been any internal discussion on preview vs. review threads? I can see both sides, but makes it a little challenging as a forum user to have information split between threads.

I know it's only been a couple of days but how is the elbow?

What is your biggest sleeper product of 2024 so far?

Did you ever come up with an experience idea that you were really excited about and it ended up not materializing (either because of sponsor, logistics, timing etc)? What was it and would you revisit?

What do you anticipate for the future of experiences? Seems like they keep getting bigger and better each one, and curious how you keep adding to them from a planning standpoint.

What's the next memorabilia chase that you really really REALLY want?

Guess this isn't golf related but...
Oooh. Something Stamkos I have a feeling.
Need a stick blade signed by him and a Bob mini goalie mask.

When you have to play a specific brand of equipment at an upcoming experience, how long before the experience do you put them in the play?

Also WGP. Coming back?

Favorite hole of the dormie network properties you have played and why?
Im not sure I have a favorite. #3 at Ballyhack stands out as a great par 3 that can be a hole in one hole or just diabolical.
Vic has a bunch that I just love. So does Hidden Creek. All of the finishing holes at ArborLinks are great.
Love #10 at Briggs too.

Which Dormie property stands out for the food?
Hard to say because we do custom menus.
Probably ArborLinks for their BBQ

Im not sure I have a favorite. #3 at Ballyhack stands out as a great par 3 that can be a hole in one hole or just diabolical.
Vic has a bunch that I just love. So does Hidden Creek. All of the finishing holes at ArborLinks are great.
Love #10 at Briggs too.
I can't wait to see #3 in a couple weeks at Bally!

Can you pull the curtain back on how Matt Wood came into play for the Grandaddy. I think it's an amazing pick, but curious how that one goes down.

Is the Dormie Network membership still worth it or will you look elsewhere in the future?
Worth it would be up to the participants.
The cost would blow peoples minds what a yearly spend is, and we could certainly make more money personally doing them elsewhere, but every single event since switching has changed the game completely and 2024 they are off the charts good so far. I can say confidently that so far 2024 are significantly better than any other year we have held events.

Have there been any internal discussion on preview vs. review threads? I can see both sides, but makes it a little challenging as a forum user to have information split between threads.
There has actually.
In fact a lot of it.
We are going to be revamping a lot of things including a new outlook on forum testing and you will see much of it roll out in the next three months.

I for sure thought Hidden Creek and the food we had there would be in the top 2

I know it's only been a couple of days but how is the elbow?
Not great actually. But possibly on the mend. I am loaded with a lot of pills that make me feel even worse, but if it gets this thing better, its worth it.
The pain was unlike anything I have experienced before.

to say that BBQ beat out Briggs BBQ is really impressive

For the GolfTec experience in September will this be the 1st time you also visit GrayBull or will you have a chance before the event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back