Alphard Golf club booster v2

I have the V1 with the Clicgear rovic for 3.5 years now. I don't get 5 lights anymore, just 4 but the unit will still do 27 easily. I have noticed this year that by the time I get to the back 9 I am down to 2 lights and the unit seems to slow down, but not slow enough that it can't keep up with me. The swivel wheel is a great idea, but with mine I am constantly adjusting the direction as the cart will pull to whatever the slope is and I don't play flat courses generally...trying to figure out a way to stiffen the swivel but have not figured out how to.
I'm sure it is more of an issue with the swivel but even without it the V1 would track down hill if on a side hill. That's one of the added benefits of the V2, the gyro feature. While it still drifts down it self corrects and gets headed in the correct direction. I had the V1 first and have had the V2 since it first got shipped in Aug 2020. You can upgrade your unit to V2 for less than what a new unit costs but not sure if that gives you the gyro and internal braking system.

I'm planning/hoping to have a v2 under the Christmas tree this year, to pair with my Nitron cart.

My cart has a pull to the right, how inconvenient will that be in terms of constant steering corrections? (Or maybe it's in the rear wheels and this will fix it?)
Any considerations on accessories right out of the gate?
Suggestions on where to purchase?

Thanks for all of the input and especially the videos, very helpful in building my confidence to pick one up!

I only had a fixed front wheel when I had V1. It required constant correction when going down the fairway. The gyro on the V2 should help with this but not sure how much.

The Nitron does have an alignment adjustment on the front wheel though so you should be able to fix this.

I'm planning/hoping to have a v2 under the Christmas tree this year, to pair with my Nitron cart.

My cart has a pull to the right, how inconvenient will that be in terms of constant steering corrections? (Or maybe it's in the rear wheels and this will fix it?)

Thanks for all of the input and especially the videos, very helpful in building my confidence to pick one up!
So I've had my V2 for a couple months now. I do like it a lot. I have a clickgear 4.0 cart and the front wheel is fixed. For 15 holes it performs great in regards to turning radius. The last couple of holes you can tell the battery/power are starting to drain a bit. I still have 2 lights on so I don't worry about it dying but the power certainly reduces. It's fine but I do have to pay attention a lot more to maneuvering as sometimes I will need to stop it completely to get it to turn. They do have the swivel wheels for the clickgear I can replace the fixed single wheel that would solve this. Right now I like how it is and the steering issues at the end of the round aren't much of an issue but at least there is solution if it does end up bothering me more.

As for suggestions on where to purchase I would say keep an eye out on Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals. They're in most of the large golf chain stores and their own website so I am sure someone will have some kind of good deal going.

The Nitron does have an alignment adjustment on the front wheel though so you should be able to fix this.
Hmmm...I bet that's in the manual. :unsure:
Thanks for the reminder, I'll do it right away tonight so that I don't forget!

I bought mine a month or two ago straight from Alphard. They had the best price at the time.

Had my first round with these on Saturday and love them. It made the round a lot easier and delivered everything I wanted out of the purchase.

1. Not having a swivel wheel was not a big deal
2. Ease of use of the remote control
3. There was not an obstacle (bridges, tight cart path, etc) that I didn't try to use the remote to go over. I didn't go super fast but got more comfortable each time.
4. Set up and take down added more time but it was not too much time.
5. Lots of people wanted to know about the cart.

Just ordered one yesterday during the Black Friday Sale.

My Christmas present to myself.

Just ordered one yesterday during the Black Friday Sale.
My Christmas present to myself.
Me too...my Christmas present from my wife that I ordered. :cool:
And $250 off is a very nice sale.

I skipped the tether and will order the bluetooth Sidekick once it's available in stock.

Yeah baby!

Assembled on my old V3 clicgear. Has a ton of miles on it but still kicking strong. Need to dust off and clean.

Stupid work got in the way as I was going to take her out as the battery charged fully.
1000000658.jpg
Stand bag fits so much better than on the 8 version. May upgrade her next year and sell my 8.0.

Couldn't pass up the BF price. Will be nice now that a lot of courses are CPO.

Let's Walk!

Now to catch up on The GD!

Yeah baby!

Assembled on my old V3 clicgear. Has a ton of miles on it but still kicking strong. Need to dust off and clean.

Stupid work got in the way as I was going to take her out as the battery charged fully.
View attachment 9140925
Stand bag fits so much better than on the 8 version. May upgrade her next year and sell my 8.0.

Let's Walk!

Looks good. Such a good investment. I have 2 rounds on mine now and can't imagine pushing the cart again. :ROFLMAO:

I only had a fixed front wheel when I had V1. It required constant correction when going down the fairway. The gyro on the V2 should help with this but not sure how much.

From my limited use the gyro works great.

Used mine last Saturday on a very hilly course. Love it. So glad I make the leap to the V2

Look what arrived today! Installing in the morning on my Bag Boy Quad XL.

96E6D28A-D6E8-420F-900A-6E515C4ED3B5.jpeg
CB7A40A4-08FC-4822-A63C-6AB195425976.jpeg

Yeah baby!

View attachment 9140925

Let's Walk!

I guess this picture answers my question about the seat being functional with the v2

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
I guess this picture answers my question about the seat being functional with the v2
The bracket I got with the seat doesn't match any of the assembly videos. Took way too long to figure it out 🤪.

This is part one of two that actually made sense to me.

However, on the 3.0 CG I had to put all the spacers back in on the V2 brackets. The bolts on the CG seat package are not threaded all the way for strength. Wouldn't tighten down enough with spacers out.

My new Alphard Club booster V2 Ewheels are installed on my Bag Boy Quad XL cart.

Going to get put into action today.

EC769BAC-3FDC-470F-84E6-0D45BEBF2F11.jpeg

Played golf today and walked the front nine despite 80 degree weather here.

This thing is awesome!!

Can’t believe how easy it is to use and I took to it like a duck to water.

If you are even remotely considering getting one I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Played golf today and walked the front nine despite 80 degree weather here.

This thing is awesome!!

Can’t believe how easy it is to use and I took to it like a duck to water.

If you are even remotely considering getting one I wholeheartedly recommend it.
How far out in front of you did you get it? I took mine out and once it was around 25-30 yards it just stopped. Once I was closer I could send it ahead again but would always stop again. I didn't hit the distance timer button, was just using the forward arrow.

I did however test those timers and they work great. Wonder if it is stuck on the 30 limit?

When I had my remote in my jacket pocket up front to keep my hands warm and my body was between the cart and me, distance was even less.

Have emailed the query to them. Both batteries were fully charged and firmware says no update.

Last edited:
Contacted Alphard I thought via phone, but call was sent to a distributor of the product instead.

He was very helpful and after explaining what was happening, he is sending me a new unit instead of parts at a time to troubleshoot. Said I could keep the extra accessories as backup and just ship back the remote and unit.

He wanted to make sure the replacement works flawlessly and to keep both until I verified and then just return the bad one.

Kind of impressed as I wasn't even talking with Alphard directly!

How far out in front of you did you get it? I took mine out and once it was around 25-30 yards it just stopped. Once I was closer I could send it ahead again but would always stop again. I didn't hit the distance timer button, was just using the forward arrow.

I did however test those timers and they work great. Wonder if it is stuck on the 30 limit?

When I had my remote in my jacket pocket up front to keep my hands warm and my body was between the cart and me, distance was even less.

Have emailed the query to them. Both batteries were fully charged and firmware says no update.
I never let it get more than 50 feet or so away from me. Carried the remote in my hand, but put it on the remote holder strapped to my push cart when I was getting ready to hit the ball.

The bag I used was a super light carry bag and the wheels are so powerful it kept popping wheelies, but the wheelie bars kept it from tipping backwards.

Going to switch to a heavier cart bag and see if that smoothes things out a bit.

Steers great with the Bag Boy Quad XL.

Did not test out the timer feature either. Just the forward, back, left, right and stop buttons.

When folded up the wheels/battery pack unit are about the same size as my folded up cart so the combination definitely takes up as much space as a golf bag in the back of my truck.

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Thinking of going out for another quick 9 and test again. This thing has power! Took it up a huge hill getting to the parking lot and no problems at all.

Needed to test the distance again, so had to play 9 holes🤪

Still limited distance control and sometimes would just stop right by me. Happy they are sending a replacement.

Did find a couple little hills, this doesn't even blink at them.

Back