Aaron Boone Ejected Because of Fan

#Umpshow. I ranted about this in the SFG game yesterday. Umps need to be able to take a little **** when they f**k up.

that umpire has a beef if he's throwing anyone out 2 batters into a game. That's some serious BS and that ump needs to be suspended.

Hardest core yankees fan and this is kinda funny.. Ridiculous, but funny.

"Aggressive rabbit ears"

So I don’t follow. How did he get the warning already so early? This seems dumb by the ump.

I get in this instance the ump was wrong. Can’t they just play it back and bring him back with an off field rules official?

#Umpshow. I ranted about this in the SFG game yesterday. Umps need to be able to take a little **** when they f**k up.
Umpires are infallible. I thought everyone knew that. At least most of the umps from yesteryear had thicker skin. My take on this?

Tfd101 GIF by Tacoma FD

So I don’t follow. How did he get the warning already so early? This seems dumb by the ump.

I get in this instance the ump was wrong. Can’t they just play it back and bring him back with an off field rules official?
There is no warning..

Thoughts?

I saw this and wasn't sure what it was about. Was Boone not supposed to say anything? seems like a short fuse by the ump.

Love it!

For everyone who is blaming the ump, please read the context of what happened. Boone was told to stop arguing with the umpire about a hit by pitch for the first batter of the game or he would be thrown out. Someone from the direction of the Yankee dugout says something (it wasn't Boone) while the next batter is up and Boone got tossed. Not saying the ump was right, but he just didn't toss Boone for no reason.

Given Boone's reputation and his history of being ejected, I think it's funny that it happened 2 batters into the game

For everyone who is blaming the ump, please read the context of what happened. Boone was told to stop arguing with the umpire about a hit by pitch for the first batter of the game or he would be thrown out. Someone from the direction of the Yankee dugout says something (it wasn't Boone) while the next batter is up and Boone got tossed. Not saying the ump was right, but he just didn't toss Boone for no reason.

Given Boone's reputation and his history of being ejected, I think it's funny that it happened 2 batters into the game
East to confirm that ump was wrong. It's ok to make a mistake, but to dig your heels in when you are objectively wrong is weak.

East to confirm that ump was wrong. It's ok to make a mistake, but to dig your heels in when you are objectively wrong is weak.
Never said the ump was right!

Except the ump didn’t care it wasn’t Boone. He just heard it from a fan and tossed Boone. That sounds a lot like no reason. Other than hurt feelings.

This is what happens when you tend to get run out of a lot of games. I do enjoy his dialogue with umps most of the time.

It’s kind of funny…but silly too

That's ridiculous!!

Except the ump didn’t care it wasn’t Boone. He just heard it from a fan and tossed Boone. That sounds a lot like no reason. Other than hurt feelings.
The ump probably doesn't know at the time it came from a fan.
Gotcha.. Umps are giant babies..
And Boone never argues with the umps. :ROFLMAO:

He gave a warning right before tossing him
He did, 100%. Problem is, he didn’t deserve the boot when there is proof he didn’t open his mouth to antagonize grumpy gills another time

Don't be rational. Ump needed to drop his balls on the game 2 batters in.

south park cartman GIF

Saw this posted on Twitter earlier. Crazy

Umpires telling referees in other Sports to Hold My Beer!! Only better if it had been Angel Hernandez behind the plate.

Need to throw the Flag for instant replay

Back