2024 Weight Loss and Nutrition Thread

Where are @Joshnoble01 and @bigbov
Boys we have work to do.
10% off by Ballyhack?
Right here my guy!

Official 1/1 starting weight of 290

Diet and stationary bike riding has commenced. 7.5 miles (1/2 hour) every morning so far. Coffee now black and healthier diet going well. It's early but I better be at least down 29 LBs by Ballyhack!!

Thanks for checking in!!

Right here my guy!

Official 1/1 starting weight of 290

Diet and stationary bike riding has commenced. 7.5 miles (1/2 hour) every morning so far. Coffee now black and healthier diet going well. It's early but I better be at least down 29 LBs by Ballyhack!!

Thanks for checking in!!
29 lbs. Got it.
Im at 194
so I need 19 lbs.

What kind of stuff have you made with the cottage cheese and have you tried whipping it in a food processor or blender yet?
I put it in the vitamix and use it as a cheese replacement in everything!

If a recipe calls for ricotta or cream cheese, I replace it with whipped cottage cheese, it's awesome.

Made a homemade Penne Vodka dinner earlier this week, and added whipped cottage cheese and ground turkey to make it super creamy and it was delicious and was stupid high in protein.

I put it in the vitamix and use it as a cheese replacement in everything!

If a recipe calls for ricotta or cream cheese, I replace it with whipped cottage cheese, it's awesome.

Made a homemade Penne Vodka dinner earlier this week, and added whipped cottage cheese and ground turkey to make it super creamy and it was delicious and was stupid high in protein.
That sounds so good!

That sounds so good!
And of course, I make a huge batch of egg bites every Sunday for me and the kids to have for breakfast during the week. Have started adding 1/2 liquid eggs and 1/2 real eggs, as well as upping the cottage cheese when blending. We are hooked on them.

And of course, I make a huge batch of egg bites every Sunday for me and the kids to have for breakfast during the week. Have started adding 1/2 liquid eggs and 1/2 real eggs, as well as upping the cottage cheese when blending. We are hooked on them.
I need to make those again, I haven't been motivated to cook, but I need to snap out of this.

I need to make those again, I haven't been motivated to cook, but I need to snap out of this.
Holidays are rough for "extra" cooking like meal prep, I kept some thing going but got back in to it this week for breakfast and lunches.

Holidays are rough for "extra" cooking like meal prep, I kept some thing going but got back in to it this week for breakfast and lunches.
I need to get back at it this upcoming week. I did fine eating this week, just very minimal cooking and prep, more throw random crap together last minute because I'm tired and lazy. I miss having my meals ready for me.

Where are @Joshnoble01 and @bigbov
Boys we have work to do.
10% off by Ballyhack?
LFG!!! I am in for the 10% by Ballyhack. Would be 31.6.
Started 1/1/24: 316
1/5/24: 312.2

I had my weigh-in for the week yesterday I record every Thursday. Down 3.8 in 2024 since I did one on 1/1/24 to have my starting point. Hit the 40-pound total on my starting point. I am pretty sure it is my lowest since I had my daughter too.

LFG!!! I am in for the 10% by Ballyhack. Would be 31.6.
Started 1/1/24: 316
1/5/24: 312.2

I had my weigh-in for the week yesterday I record every Thursday. Down 3.8 in 2024 since I did one on 1/1/24 to have my starting point. Hit the 40-pound total on my starting point. I am pretty sure it is my lowest since I had my daughter too.
Celebrate College Football GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks

Okay boys.
We have 31,29 and 19 between us.
Holding you dudes accountable

Okay boys.
We have 31,29 and 19 between us.
Holding you dudes accountable
I like it... Whenever I try to lose weight I track it by weigh ins on the first of the month. I will certainly update it here.

Finished up the week well. All workouts done and with the tracking the macros i am 2.3 pounds down this week. Weekends can be tough. I do have a walking round scheduled for Sun so that will be good for the extra steps.

@MSEASU look up RP diet on insta they have an awesome app.

So this is by no means a knock on anyone's life choices, I just thought this was really funny, especially the Keto one.

View attachment 9234614
I've never done true Keto for very long but the keto aspect does not resonate with me. Maybe I don't like bread enough. To me just means I can eat a seafood platter fried I just can't eat hushpuppies with it and I have to drink wine not beer with it.

I go to the Dr. in a couple weeks for my physical. At 61, I take no medications other than an allergy pill and ibuprofen or naproxen as needed. I'm hoping to keep it that way, Diet and exercise are important, These two threads are great.

I'm really focused on nutrition and my current weight is acceptable.

Last edited:
I go to the Dr. in a couple weeks for my physical. At 61, I take no medications other than an allergy pill and ibuprofen or naproxen as needed. I'm hoping to keep it that way, Diet and exercise areimportant, These two threads are great.

I'm really focused on nutrition and my current weight is acceptable.

Love it! This is my definition of rocking age 60!

High Protein yogurt + scoop of protein powder. Makes a cheesecake like consistency and is great for those cravings.
Tried this last night and amazing how well it worked. Really appreciate the tip.

Saturday morning and we are feeling good.

image.jpg

Tried this last night and amazing how well it worked. Really appreciate the tip.
Glad you liked it! Easy way to pack in some protein and satisfies that sweet craving.

Why is Eazy-E so good in the gym. Makes me feel young again. Lol

I guess I need to start playing in here. I’ve been told I have something called “high cholesterol”. A little alarming as I’m 33 and the number was allegedly not even close to hitting the green in regulation.

1704584771170.gif

I’m going full vegan for a few months.

Back to hardcore macro tracking tomorrow. Got meals set, got snacks set, really need to get back to hitting 200g of protein a day.

Back