LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, proshop damage, thus far, seems light.
In my case, was just here a month ago. And combined total/ there was damage.

Like any old polo or polo's from Dormie Network? You'll have to let me know!!
No idea but I will find out. Looks like it lasts till May 15th~

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
That's no good- hopefully the next 24 hours will help get you back to 100% or at least close to it.

Feel better. That stinks.

I demand an AC refund

No idea but I will find out. Looks like it lasts till May 15th~
Lasting until May 15th is why I'm veryyyyy interested!!

Damn when did it happen?? You seemed to play well enough today!

Can we put coins on whether or not you'll ever be fully healthy for an event this year? :ROFLMAO:

But as I say that I do hope you feel better.

Last edited:
Damn when did it happen?? You seemed to play well enough today!
Yeah, He is pretty good when beat up. 82 today I think. Just think if he was fully healthy. I hope it isn't too bad and he is able to play. Don't want to exacerbate an injury and be out the year though.

There was a brief discussion of draining it, but cooler heads prevailed.

There was a brief discussion of draining it, but cooler heads prevailed.
Elbow bursitis? Rest, ice and anti inflammatories.

You're supposed to drink the Liquor not inject it.
Hope your joints feel better

Hopefully a day or so rest will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back