LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMadagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream and chocolate chip cookie is amazing
View attachment 9258109

Season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What. A. Trip.

I just kinda sat on his back and he said I got you homie
It would be a long ride to Tampa. But if you rode him here to Georgetown we could play golf and I could find you a truck and trailer for the long trip. I think he would like that.

IMG_2168.jpeg

Thanks for letting me scope out my competition in a couple weeks. haha
I can assure you that if someone buries my ball in a bunker in a few weeks, I will not be hitting it.

Someone asked what the damage was on the trip. To answer: dormie titleist hat, putter headcover, F&G polo, Greyson performance hoodie.

Also, friends with the BR GM. She’s so nice if y’all happen to see/meet her. Very kind, laughed at my dumb jokes

Someone asked what the damage was on the trip. To answer: dormie titleist hat, putter headcover, F&G polo, Greyson performance hoodie.

Also, friends with the BR GM. She’s so nice if y’all happen to see/meet her. Very kind, laughed at my dumb jokes

Sounds like someone gave out his phone number.

@ddec and I were the first out and made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare for our 3:30pm flight. Feeling a bit worn out. @jdtox still has four more days. I don’t think I could survive. Having fun is hard work.

@ddec and I were the first out and made it to the airport with plenty of time to spare for our 3:30pm flight. Feeling a bit worn out. @jdtox still has four more days. I don’t think I could survive. Having fun is hard work.

Violin Player GIF

She gave me her card. I’m sassy and classy baby
Always Be Closing
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back