LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sir once coins are bet they are not refunded due to injury, consider them gone
This feels rigged.. How many coins have you put on southern sex slaves or whatever their names are?

1713384747361.png

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
Hope it's just inflammation and rest helps. If you have a walgreens or cvs close, go get some Tiger Balm. I have no idea what's in it, but I swear it works every time.

For those following along for the WorldWide Golf Championship, or put some coins on the best team.
There me be a small issue. I have had a little bit of an injury take place. My elbow is currently filled with a bit of some substance that doesn’t seem ideal. It hurts more than I can explain, but ironically enough doesnt hurt any worse swinging a golf club.

Going with the tried and true method of ice and prayer right now, but I am sure I will be fine.
That just sealed the fate of the other teams. Injured JB is the most dangerous JB, we've seen this movie before.

Seriously though, hope it gets to feeling better soon!

There was a brief discussion of draining it, but cooler heads prevailed.
There are many YouTube videos that could've helped get this done. Next time I say you go for it.

There are many YouTube videos that could've helped get this done. Next time I say you go for it.
What could possibly go wrong?

I think to make @JB Feel better you all should wear these Shirts with his face.Screenshot_20240410_191810_Facebook.jpg

Sorry sir once coins are bet they are not refunded due to injury, consider them gone
Oh well. I considered them gone before JB's injury anyway :ROFLMAO:

Feel better.

Y'all had Kyle as your forecaddie? Great guy. He took me, @baylrballa, @Raiderboost and @donny475 around the course for our 3 rounds last May. The man can find a wayward golfball! And can flat out hit it, too.
Letterkenny GIF by Crave

Take away one Callaway Legend and some THP Experience Rookies look what happens to @JDax at Briggs Ranch... seems to be a bit more relaxed... hope you had more fun this go round

1713376601130.png

In today's episode of Don't Do This At Home :LOL:

Rest up. Ice it. Hopefully you feel better for the start of WWGC.

It sucks getting old!

There was a brief discussion of draining it, but cooler heads prevailed.
So the throwing axes were an option? :LOL:

Surprised at how well behaved I was in the pro shop. So many things worthy of a purchase.
I’m impressed and disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back