ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Yeah, think I'll pass on Tiger. 🤣
You're 3 players ahead of me, and I have no clue which way to play it. Went back and checked my usual method of selection, none of that info was even close to being right 🤣

You're 3 players ahead of me, and I have no clue which way to play it. Went back and checked my usual method of selection, none of that info was even close to being right 🤣
I'm done already, random name picking has been working so sticking with it.

Friendly reminder to get your team set for the first Major! Anybody not putting Scottie on their team this week? I only have 7 guys on my roster this week and have debated if swapping a big cost like him for four other cheaper guys to field a team of ten would be better, especially with the smaller field and most of them making the cut.

Friendly reminder to get your team set for the first Major! Anybody not putting Scottie on their team this week? I only have 7 guys on my roster this week and have debated if swapping a big cost like him for four other cheaper guys to field a team of ten would be better, especially with the smaller field and most of them making the cut.
If I pick Scottie it's almost certainly the kiss of death, do I want to put that on everyone?

Sets fantasy team, thinks has a good selection, 9/10, press save. Page resets to Valero results 🤦‍♂️

Went with a different strategy on this one. All LIV guys & Tiger Woods.

Went with a different strategy on this one. All LIV guys & Tiger Woods.
Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

I got to 7 and had a pretty strong team. To get to 8 I had to cave on one guy but I think I got an extra flyer that should make the cut. Currently at 22 overall so feel like if I can get into the top 20 for the year I will be pleased.

Full team, some big, some not so big names.

I shall see if my fantasy hex continues

Have a current line up set but will probably play with 10 more times between 1st tee off :ROFLMAO:

If I pick Scottie it's almost certainly the kiss of death, do I want to put that on everyone?
no worries, i picked him so he's done.....

I got to 7 and had a pretty strong team. To get to 8 I had to cave on one guy but I think I got an extra flyer that should make the cut. Currently at 22 overall so feel like if I can get into the top 20 for the year I will be pleased.
but you only need 7, correct? I was at 7 and had 42k left so grabbed a couple of sentimental favs....

no, Tiger was not one of them.

but you only need 7, correct? I was at 7 and had 42k left so grabbed a couple of sentimental favs....

no, Tiger was not one of them.
No Tiger for me either. I had two lineups where I ended up at 22k and have 1 20k guy in each. Difference was bumping down someone between 220-300 down and adding another person. We will see. I keep going back and forth on wither to max out with dart throws or just go with a solid lineup with only 1 dart throw. I have had both work and both not work so I got nothing at this point.

No Tiger for me either. I had two lineups where I ended up at 22k and have 1 20k guy in each. Difference was bumping down someone between 220-300 down and adding another person. We will see. I keep going back and forth on wither to max out with dart throws or just go with a solid lineup with only 1 dart throw. I have had both work and both not work so I got nothing at this point.
I've had nothing work, so total scroll up and down the line up and make random picks that fit

Can’t decide if it’s better to field an expensive 7 man team to grab the winner or go with a bunch of cheap old timers to hopefully make the cut.

Can’t decide if it’s better to field an expensive 7 man team to grab the winner or go with a bunch of cheap old timers to hopefully make the cut.
Im 28th, so dont have any good advice 😳😂

Hopefully, the tinker doesn't hurt me. It can't be worse than not submitting lineup.

Make sure your picks are in for the first major!

I changed my lineup more than once already. Usually my week doesn't go well when I do that.

Back