ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Have I ever mentioned how much I suck at this? :banghead:
Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

From the 80's to the 70's now in 54th place! The momentum continues!

Jumped back in to the top 10, from 15th to 8th. Picked Scottie and then only had 5 others make the cut but only 1 other top 10 finish.

I faded Scottie because I hate success. I'm just waiting for all of you to burn out using him and then I will charge with him.

Dam you Ryan Fox... you were supposed to win.

Gotta monitor my Scottie usage so I don't run out of time to use him in the big tournaments. But i'm riding him early with good success.

Picks Scottie at the Masters 👍

Rest of team 👎

doesn't pick Scottie at the Masters (n)
rest of the team (n)

and no offense to @PKorf and @donny475 but how did you guys manage to do worse than me?
i think it's time to just start picking Scheffler and Clark every week plus some discount double check options to fill out the list.

Moved up to 12th from 22nd. I also tinkered and added Hideki dropped Aberg and Woodland and went to 7 instead of 8. Still would have had 7 guys get through but would have had 3 in the top 10. Could have jumped into the top 10 if I hadn't done that.

In 2020 I lost over 6 BTC. Well, the first thing I did was to google my issue, which I did. During my search process, I ran into various recovery companies, friends and colleagues who discouraged me, they said it was all a scam and I wouldn’t be able to recover my money back. I eventually contacted Saclux Comptech Specialst among the recovery companies I ran into during my Google search process, and they asked a few questions which I answered and he proceeded to work on my problem, the good news is that my lost bitcoin was returned to my wallet.
Oh really? Tell me more

I faded Scottie because I hate success. I'm just waiting for all of you to burn out using him and then I will charge with him.

I need to make sure I save him for the rest of the majors now.

I bent to peer pressure, used him for the first time this season, I kept my traditional rest of team being garbage selections tho

Whoa, didn't realize the RBC has the same purse add the Masters? I know for our purposes the majors get double, but didn't realize this was that big of a tourney.

doesn't pick Scottie at the Masters (n)
rest of the team (n)

and no offense to @PKorf and @donny475 but how did you guys manage to do worse than me?
i think it's time to just start picking Scheffler and Clark every week plus some discount double check options to fill out the list.
Thanks for that, i knew i did badly but sheesh.......

Ugh... had 6 of 7 make the cut, but not very high. Managed to loose 20+ spots in the standings

There are 4 majors though....

Wondering if I should just write off DJ for the rest of the majors? I thought he was a good value to finish in the top 20 and he played like garbage. I don't watch LIV so hard for me to gauge where his game is at but seems like ever since he won the Masters and then took the boatload of money, he doesn't have the same drive.

I wasn't expecting Rahm to win again since no one goes back-to-back. I anticipate he will be back near the top of the leaderboard next year.

Thought Xander and Brooks would be in the mix to win, but never really felt like a threat.

Shouldn't have doubted Zalatoris, but he burned me the last few starts so I steered clear.

Ugh... had 6 of 7 make the cut, but not very high. Managed to loose 20+ spots in the standings
Me Too Samesies GIF
..... except I had 7 of 7 make the cut. :banghead:

Back