ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

I'm down in the 50s now. Not quite where I need to be, but plenty of time to make it up.

I had a decent showing... and didn't move at all on the leaderboard o_O

1711984081246.png

32 to 25

I'm like the Jefferson's
Get Down Dancing GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Moved up 1 spot from 11 to 10 with out picking the winner, which I thought was pretty good.

I'm having trouble reaching the fantasy golf page. Is it down?

Maintained the top spot without picking a winner was a shock haha I really like my lineup this week. there is good value down at the bottom

How outdated are the player profile pictures?

Finau a few posts above and this gem of Charlie H.

1712244853678.png

I've had worse opening rounds than this, at least I have everyone in the hunt right now.

1712319276727.png

Wish I had gone the random name picking route all season.

My abject crap team selection continues, 1 top 5, then average
You got a top 5! I've got three missed cuts (again), and my best two are sitting at T 10th, with only one other even in the top 25. :banghead:

You got a top 5! I've got three missed cuts (again), and my best two are sitting at T 10th, with only one other even in the top 25. :banghead:
I am ~$12m off the top spot, I would have to pick the top 5 for the next 10 events and have everyone not play, just to get back in contention 🤣

Have 2 missed cuts and 6 other mediocre picks so far this week, not too great. I expect to fall out of the top 10 this week unless some good play happens for a few players I picked that are hovering in 15th place at the moment.

3rd, 7th, and 2 14ths and I'm still sliding down the leaderboard. That tracks.

That strategy worked pretty well for me. All the way up to 61! 😂

Not much movement on these"small" purse events.
Up to 48 after another good week of pick some random guys you've heard of.

Dropped from 10th to 15th, actually thought it would be worse, on to the Masters.

Rory sneaking into 3rd saved me, moved up a spot this week

When you start with Sheffler, Rahm, Koepka it doesn't leave much room for anything else.

Back