EXPERIENCE 2024 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Let’s Go!!!

Saw this on IG. Gonna look a little different in June.

Have any of the shaft up's ever been iron shaft fittings? I can't remember ever seeing that. UST Mamiya has some very nice iron shaft offerings. Just wondering if it's ever happened.
I attended the Graphite Challenge a few years ago, where we all got a set of irons with custom UST Mamiya Recoil shafts in them. It was awesome, but shaft up has traditionally been about getting the most out of the driver. I was at the Distance Bash in 2009 which was driver-centric and I can confidently say that the driver went from being the weakest club in my bag to the strongest because of the chance to work with Danny.

Love it. Arbor Links looks like such a unique place.

Another one already!! Lets goo!!

Another great event for all THPers to experience!

Every time the Shaft Ups happen it makes me want to be fit by the Wizard even more.

Shaft up at ArborLinks! Sweeeeet!!

Was hoping for a driver reveal but alas not to be. But the description still says the driver hasn't been released yet. That's just a copy paste from the first thread yeah since almost all have been shown so far?

Tempted.

In addition to one of the best events that THP offers, do not sleep on this facility. You can't go wrong with this one.

I have wanted to play this course ever since seeing it and dates work...I will be entering for sure! Will be amazing with @DannyLe and THP!!

Arbor Links! Let’s go

out on this one too as its 1 day asfter my member/member

best of luck everyone! great opportunity!!!!!!!!!

Would make for one helluva 40th birthday

Get in on this one everyone! ArborLinks is incredible and a chance to get fit by the wizard!

Awesome.

More UST greatness! Will be trying to get into this one too :) ArborLinks makes a return too, love to see that one featured as well.

Arborlinks really showed off last year. Danny Lee being involved you know it’s gonna be awesome.

YES! Shaft Up at ArborLinks!

This will once again be a no brainer for me to sign up for!

Arbor Links baby!!! Let’s go!!!

This is a must sign up!

Back