2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Struggles yes... but people act like he is 0-13. I purposely left out losses. :ROFLMAO:

It's all I got. So glad we beat the Rays in 2020.
When 3 guys make more than the entire payroll of an another team they should win and then they buy the talent and call them KGB Glassnow :ROFLMAO:

When 3 guys make more than the entire payroll of an another team they should win and then they buy the talent and call them KGB Glassnow :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FYI... Kershaw in 2020 WS - 11.2 IP 2ER 14K 3BB 1 Ring

Also 3rd in losses :ROFLMAO:

No one here is disagreeing he isn't an incredibly talented pitcher, but he struggles in the postseason.

He will absolutely be in the HOF
Think he struggles in the post season, then look up the postseason record for Greg Maddux:

11-14,

Think he struggles in the post season, then look up the postseason record for Greg Maddux:

11-14,
Wins is just not a great stat to measure success - compare their ERAs across that as well and let me know what you find.

Regardless, both insanely talented pitchers

With the injury to Montas, the Reds have to turn to the long man out of the bullpen Nick Martinez to take the start today.

Remember in the other thread when I said I was looking forward to teeing it up w/ you this summer... not any more!

J/K... can't wait.
Forgive me. I’m a Giants fan.

As the member most likely to root for Nikita Koloff, this makes a lot of sense.
@bigbov watches this to get hyped before sporting events and golf.

As the member most likely to root for Nikita Koloff, this makes a lot of sense.
Was I not supposed to roof for Dolph Ludgren in Rocky 4?

Was I not supposed to roof for Dolph Ludgren in Rocky 4?
The best athletes and training money can buy? Seems like you almost have to being a Dodgers Comrades fan.

Reds down 2-0 already and facing Wheeler. Only chance is to get him out by the 6th or 7th somehow and get to the bullpen to have a chance.

Reds down 2-0 already and facing Wheeler. Only chance is to get him out by the 6th or 7th somehow and get to the bullpen to have a chance.
Forgot they were starting so early today, thanks for the reminder. 4-0 now!

The best athletes and training money can buy? Seems like you almost have to being a Dodgers Comrades fan.
dolph lundgren punch GIF by Rocky

Forgot they were starting so early today, thanks for the reminder. 4-0 now!

Reds are throwing out their long man out of the pen with Montas being out, Phillies should have no issue today. Happy to see India back in the lineup after missing a few with illness.

Reds are throwing out their long man out of the pen with Montas being out, Phillies should have no issue today. Happy to see India back in the lineup after missing a few with illness.
Solid use of the reverse jinx

Back