2024 Better You Fitness Thread

I gotta be honest, I don’t think so. I only really saw Anna
I didnt see anyone else.

Apparently there were words spoken as well, but I wasnt aware that there was audio.

I am in a serious funk and need to find a way out of the rut. I need to get back out to working out on a daily basis but traveling just takes me out of my groove.
Vacationing is hard

I didnt see anyone else.

Apparently there were words spoken as well, but I wasnt aware that there was audio.
Today we have The Mask with Cameron Diaz in her absolute prime

Today we have The Mask with Cameron Diaz in her absolute prime
Well, I got 27 Dresses on the schedule down here.

The gym was empty this weekend and it was glorious. Even the power lifting racks were empty. Man I wish it were like that more often haha

Vacationing is hard
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I didn’t know they posted the movie schedule, that actually just threw me for a loop
My Eos keeps it updated in the app.

I didn’t know they posted the movie schedule, that actually just threw me for a loop
My place posts the schedule for the whole month but I honestly have never been in that part of the gym

My place posts the schedule for the whole month but I honestly have never been in that part of the gym
It’s usually empty fwiw

I played tennis for 2 hours yesterday, now everything hurts. When you suck at tennis it turns in to quite the cardio effort of running all over the damn place.

It’s usually empty fwiw
I have walked through there but its dark and empty like you said. I don't know why anyone would want to go in there haha. Seems like a lot of wasted space

I have walked through there but it’s dark and empty like you said. I don't know why anyone would want to go in there haha. Seems like a lot of wasted space
Sometimes it’s easier to just zone out and watch a movie in lieu of people watching

Sometimes it’s easier to just zone out and watch a movie in lieu of people watching
I feel like weird things may be happening in there in the dark so I stay away :ROFLMAO:

I feel like weird things may be happening in there in the dark so I stay away :ROFLMAO:
Had that worry before. It’s literally empty like you said. It was nice when I almost ate **** and no one was there to see it

Why go to the gym if you arent going to people watch?

Why go to the gym if you arent going to people watch?
The clientele at Eõs might give me a plethora of cease and desists. Every once in a while you just gotta take away all the distractions.

I decided I was going to make an attempt at the 10k KB challenge. Just absolutely zero chance I can do it. I got to 300 swings today and my body was done. I was doing blocks of 25 swings at a time. I started my first block in the 300s and it was just going to be too much. Didn't want to hurt my back so I stopped. Might be more like the 6k-7k challenge. I will work my way up to the 500 a day every 2 out of 3 days. But not starting there.

Good legs day. Safety bar squats, 150kgx5; 160x5; 170x5. All moved well. Back felt good. Feels good.

Back