2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

that;s great to hear. I love my CS 12. I find that alignment, while opposite to the rest of the Versa line, really helped me as well.
Yeah the stripes perpendicular to the target line don't seem to work for my eye. The huge racing stripe down the middle though is excellent for me.

Yeah the stripes perpendicular to the target line don't seem to work for my eye. The huge racing stripe down the middle though is excellent for me.
Any chance you can compare it to a 2 ball alignment?

Any chance you can compare it to a 2 ball alignment?
It's actually not all that dissimilar, it's just one large ball sized alignment stripe vs. the 2 ball spots if that makes senes. I've gone in and out of a 2Ball mallet since I started golfing, and I've really liked the alignment/racing stripe styles before. This one just seems to hit the sweet spot visually for me. Hope that makes sense. Here's a pic next to a 2Ball with a similar shape for reference. Not to scale since I grabbed these off of another site, but should give you an idea. That stripe is golf ball sized.
putters-2023-wh-versa-twelve-s___2.png
putters-2022-eleven-2-ball-db___2.png

I gave the 3T a timeout and went with the Jailbird (I guess I really like Versa!) for a while. It helped clean up my short putts, but my distance control on longer putts was not what I wanted.

Went back to the 3T and had 3 birdies in my first round with it. Think it is back in the bag baby.

I gave the 3T a timeout and went with the Jailbird (I guess I really like Versa!) for a while. It helped clean up my short putts, but my distance control on longer putts was not what I wanted.

Went back to the 3T and had 3 birdies in my first round with it. Think it is back in the bag baby.
Same experience with the Jaibird. Up close it's lethal, but my distance control was just not there. Went back to a standard weight/length putter and my lag putting was way better. The alignment on the 12 has helped me up close a ton as well. Feel like it's a better overall performer for me. Now if I could just get this putter with the AI face.

Same experience with the Jaibird. Up close it's lethal, but my distance control was just not there. Went back to a standard weight/length putter and my lag putting was way better. The alignment on the 12 has helped me up close a ton as well. Feel like it's a better overall performer for me. Now if I could just get this putter with the AI face.

There is a CS 12 at my course that is on sale... I rolled a few while waiting in line and man, I really like it. If I get enough proshop credit I may grab it.

Back