2023 Mizuno M.CRAFT OMOI Putters

Blue Fire Loop GIF by Xbox

ive always loved forged putters, for over a decade i played with a Mizuno TP 5 and early last year switched to the Omoi type 2. last week i replaced the stock shaft playing at 35 to a KBS GPS at 36 qith 2 13 gram weights. made a very nice putter great .

Last year, Mizuno golf introduced their newest putter design concept to their milled lineup. Where the original M.CRAFT releases kicked the door down for Mizuno to show they could produce high quality and performance milled putters that stood out, the OMOI addition to M.CRAFT showed their willingness to get scientific.

The original OMOI lineup consisted of just three models, so it is no wonder that in 2023 we are getting to see Mizuno bring more options into the fold.

Continue reading...
James, @JB @texasranger2012 will there be 2024 OMOI putter collection?

OMOI 4 gets the nod to start the 2024 golf season. Let’s see if it can hold its spot!

I made the right choice in having OMOI 4 start the season this year. Putter got hot today and I ended up with 28 putts for 18 holes. That my lowest total putts for 18 holes ever.

No 3 putts. Several 1 putts and a few birdies. It was a great showing on the greens.

I made the right choice in having OMOI 4 start the season this year. Putter got hot today and I ended up with 28 putts for 18 holes. That my lowest total putts for 18 holes ever.

No 3 putts. Several 1 putts and a few birdies. It was a great showing on the greens.

Awesome stuff! Well done!

Rolled a couple of these yesterday. They felt really good in hand, could really feel the head but overall felt light to me. Produced a fast rolling ball and it came off the face quickly.

The blacked out line on the 4 was pretty sweet but the blue was 🔥

IMG_5555.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg

Rolled a couple of these yesterday. They felt really good in hand, could really feel the head but overall felt light to me. Produced a fast rolling ball and it came off the face quickly.

The blacked out line on the 4 was pretty sweet but the blue was 🔥

View attachment 9243131
View attachment 9243133
Feel off the face is one of the best I’ve experienced it’s so smooth.

Feel off the face is one of the best I’ve experienced it’s so smooth.
It is smooth and solid feeling. I enjoyed it. Didn’t love the grip though

It is smooth and solid feeling. I enjoyed it. Didn’t love the grip though
I prefer a slight thinner pistol grip but I’m putting so well with it right now that I’m kinda afraid to change anything 🤣

Mine is currently in a putt out competition with my old putter for its place in the bag this year. From a purely aesthetic point of view the Blue is amazing to look down at.

I am looking forward to spring to be able to get it on a putting green for aim and distance control but right now it’s neck and neck with my Edel.

I have tried the OMOIs. Not bad. But I am happy with my M-Crafts with the heavy weights......

I returned the 4 I had after testing putters on Quad. I’ve always loved the plumbers neck but I putt best with a face balanced or close to face balanced putter. With that said, #3 in black has been ordered.

30 putts for the OMOI 4 today. This is starting to become a thing.

If I have a putt inside 10ft my expectation is now holing it. Anywhere on the green and my new expectation is no more than 2 putting.

30 putts for the OMOI 4 today. This is starting to become a thing.

If I have a putt inside 10ft my expectation is now holing it. Anywhere on the green and my new expectation is no more than 2 putting.
I want to get one of these so bad but I just don't know how I can replace the Agera. It would probably be more of an occasional thing just to rock the Mizuno at times.

Hope the putting stays good. I know for me if I have more than 30 putts then I'm probably not happy with my putting that day....or my wedges were sh**.

I want to get one of these so bad but I just don't know how I can replace the Agera. It would probably be more of an occasional thing just to rock the Mizuno at times.

Hope the putting stays good. I know for me if I have more than 30 putts then I'm probably not happy with my putting that day....or my wedges were sh**.
Thanks man! It's been a long road for me and putting. I'm finally feeling like I'm in a good spot with it. I won't call myself a 'good putter' just yet, I still need to prove that to myself but I think I'm on my way.

First back 9 of the year at the club this morning.

Sunk a 15 ft putt on hole 11 for Birdie. Sunk a 10 foot putt on 16 for an up and down from damn near on the road off the tee.
I'm only missing putts by mere inches and did a great job giving every putt a chance today by going past the hole. Nothing was left short and I made every comeback putt.

My confidence with this putter inside 10 feet is dangerously high and I love that.
The trophy is firmly in the bag right now.

I'll upload some video of the putts I described above a little later tonight.

The trophy feels like it's starting to become an extension of my arm. I honestly do not feel like I'm ever going to miss a putt inside 6 foot now. I obviously still do from time to time but the confidence I have with this OMOI 4 in my hands is incredible.

I think it's time to put a rainbow KBS GPS shaft in it though. I want it to attract the attention it deserves out there.

The Trophy is so good. I've been doing a lot of putting practice at the club this week and the feel off the face of this one is so good. I keep bouncing back and forth on wanting to put a rainbow KBS GPS in it but I'm a bit nervous that it would alter the feel and 'deaden' it more than it is now. IDK I'll make a decision eventually.

Now that the sun is starting to finally shine here in Ohio I'm starting to see even more of the unique finish. There are some very cool dark spots and a little bit of wear happening on the sole. It looks very cool for now, I'm not sure how much I'll love it if the bottom of the trophy turns out like my blue T22's and turn completely silver.

Back