2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am pulling for all the teams to do well, I promised Freddie that I would pull for Team Paradise!!! Fairways and greens, guys!!!

Handicaps do not figure in. Two man scramble tomorrow morning at True Blue. Alt. shot at Caledonia in the afternoon and singles back at True Blue on Sunday.

Thanks for the reply and good luck over the weekend!

d6c36156f62811e28dc022000ae90fd2_7.jpg

I didn't have a rooting interest up until now... Team HACKERS for the win.

Mainly due to the fact that I joined this website due to Cookie's hole of the day videos. So, my vote is for him and his team.

Great choice sliceapotomus!! I started my support for Team Hackers last year because of Cookie. He's an all around good guy.

What an amazing day. Media Day was very awesome. Everybody was very nice to me and I enjoyed talking to all of you. I am so blessed to be apart of this. I also love our Cleveland Rep. He's one of the nicest and easiest dudes to talk to about everything Cleveland. Really enjoyed today, excited for tonight.

Mainly due to the fact that I joined this website due to Cookie's hole of the day videos. So, my vote is for him and his team.

Thanks man, much appreciated!

And....smart choice.

I hope everybody had fun at Media Day today. You all did an amazing job. We will see everybody at the Morgan Cup dinner tonight at 6:45pm

Guess who isn't getting a #9 putter anymore

Haha. Wake I'm full Team Albatross just because of you bro!

Guess who isn't getting a #9 putter anymore

Oh man.. Actually.. I have to switch my allegiance.. TEAM ALBATROSS BABY!!!!!!!

DSC01427.jpg
Proud to be rocking this hat all weekend. There is such an outstanding group of people here and I can't wait to watch some golf tomorrow!

So cool of you to help out. Thanks so much.

e2e5apaj.jpg

Half of Team Callaway today after media day. Jake (aka Hollywood) and the Freddie (aka the Panda) vs Buck (aka HammerTime) and Nate in a 9 hole, no holds bar scramble. Team Dotcom vs Paradise. It went to 18.......

Not only great guys but great friends. It has been an honor and privilege in going through this with you guys this year.

Oh man.. Actually.. I have to switch my allegiance.. TEAM ALBATROSS BABY!!!!!!!

Haha I'm messing with you, I'm just happy you are supporting the event.

Loved all the updates and pictures!

Special thanks to all the volunteers. Wish I would have made it!

Media day was something special. Nerves were high and adrenaline was flowing being out on a range with so many good players. Thanks to Freddie for taking the time to help me fix a minor error with my swing. Also a big thank you to Hozat and DDEC for their suggestions as well. MWard did great with the questions and Josh from Bridgestone was there with answers and support.

Looking forward to dinner tonight then relax before the long day tomorrow

The boys did some shopping after media day

9yny3ave.jpg

Heads up everybody, dress code for the night is completely casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back