2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is pretty cool! Glad to see cobra is gonna join in on the coolest event around!

Seriously. Tappin'.

Cookie posted in the 'deal of the day thread' a 40% off friends and family coupon. I used it this morning and it a beautiful thing. New shoes are on their way.

Yeah I'm hoping to throw them some MC love with an order as well!!!

This is awesome! Thank you Bridgestosne Golf, and welcome back to the 2013 Morgan Cup!

me too!

hahaha. you're a sick man War....

nice way to spend your THP Forum Leader sign-on bonus...
what kicks did you purchase sir?
I bought these with the lime green soles
uzazy6up.jpg

I wore my brightest Orange shirt last night during league play to toast Cobra/Puma joining up for the Morgan Cup 2013.:bananadance:

I wonder if Bridgestone will handle the golf balls for Cobra Golf. That would be rather cool.

I played the yellow 330 rx balls last night they were super easy to see. Perhaps a special run of the Puma colors for the Morgan Cup??

all the more reason to welcome and embrace Cobra/Puma as a 2013 Morgan Cup OEM/Sponsor.....
thank you Cobra/Puma.

5912454909_355ce50602_z.jpg

I know that there will be awesome sponsors across the board for the 2013 MC....but after watching that video, it would be a crying shame if Tyno doesn't get to rep Cobra and Puma next year.

hahahaha- isn't he already? He is doing a great job.

Woke up this morning and starting thinking about The Morgan Cup, and all the amazing sponsors we have again this year, especially Cobra/Puma who is joining us for the first time. Excited to see what all is in store for all the Morgan Cup staffers this year from all the companies. Glad to have Cobra/Puma on board with us this year, lets do a great job and show them what being part of The Morgan Cup is all about!

Bumping for Sunday morning! Excited to have Bridgestone back for the 2013 Morgan Cup, they did an amazing job in 2012 it was obvious they were very excited to be a part of it.

Chad was an awesome supporter of the entire Callaway staff, it was great to have him there watching us in all the matches.

I can't wait to start getting some sneak peaks of the 2013 Callaway line-up, all the buzz surrounding it is exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing what the Callaway staffers will have to choose from in 2013.

Me too Bradd. Not sure any other company has the buzz that Callaway has going right now. I'm excited too see the new lineup

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

A friend of mine went all Cobra/Puma this weekend. He said they were the best clubs he has ever played and trust me, this guy has played them all! He's got the amp irons, and amp driver with a new orange/gray bag coming first of the week.

Just saw this, awesome stuff! Welcome Cobra Puma Golf! Going to have some Rickie Fowler's out there in the 2013 MC.

A friend of mine went all Cobra/Puma this weekend. He said they were the best clubs he has ever played and trust me, this guy has played them all! He's got the amp irons, and amp driver with a new orange/gray bag coming first of the week.

i love those orange/gray bags, probably the coolest looking bag out there

i love those orange/gray bags, probably the coolest looking bag out there

Yea, I can't even imagine how sharp their 2013 Tour bag is going to be :blob:

I killed the Amp driver yesterday when I hit it. It absolutely feels like you demolish the ball when you hit it.

Went to GS after the round and hit the Amp irons. They felt awesome

I killed the Amp driver yesterday when I hit it. It absolutely feels like you demolish the ball when you hit it.

You were smoking it yesterday. Question for ya CL. You said you would want a different shaft than the stock Aldila 55g stiff, would you want a different brand or different weight?

Chunkster powered by Cobra

Chunkster powered by Cobra

I know who the Chunkster is going to be bribing to be his sponsor next year :thumb:

So I have been looking over the Cobra golf website http://www.cobragolf.com/ for the last few days and I have come to a few conclusions. The Amp driver with one of the vast shafts they offer would be a serious bomber in the right hands (mine). The Amp fairway woods have a really sleek shaped head much like the Razr X Black FW and the shaft options offered could be very interesting. The Baffler hybrid seems like a more modern style given it's wider/deeper face then the Amp hybrid. Irons have me some what puzzled the Amp's are simply stunning however i'm not to gone on the orange paintfill in the bottom groove but that's me being picky haha.

Then again Cobra could be coming out with a new line we don't know about yet!!!!!!!

Yea, I can't even imagine how sharp their 2013 Tour bag is going to be :blob:

For sure, grandpa. The Cobra staffers are going to have some sick looking bags at the 2013 Morgan Cup.

i was decked out in Puma all weekend as i scrambled my way around the course.
at least i looked good.

I dressed the part even when I couldn't play, so you are in.....some kinda company

i was decked out in Puma all weekend as i scrambled my way around the course.
at least i looked good.

sounds good to me, just please keep the orange suits off the course. please and thanks. hahahahhaa...

sounds good to me, just please keep the orange suits off the course. please and thanks. hahahahhaa...

I think every staffer should be orange on Sunday hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back