2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear that Bridgestone has come back to support such an incredible event, Thank You Bridgestone!

Excellent news and welcome back Bridgestone! I never considered them for anything but golf balls until this past Morgan Cup. Now I want to try their clubs and see what they are like.

Great news! Bridgestone really stepped up for MC 2.0. Glad they're back.

Tyno that video is awesome. Way to go dude.

thanks man.
funny....this morning i remembered that i forgot to include my Puma socks in that video, i've got around 12 pair or so...lol

thanks man.
funny....this morning i remembered that i forgot to include my Puma socks in that video, i've got around 12 pair or so...lol

Me too buddy, I have some on right now.

Awesome. I love that Bridgestone is all in on MC 3.0!! With all the great gear they had th is year, I can't wait to see what's next. Staffers should definitely be psyched!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

thanks man.
Well, that settles it. Guess you need to make a sock video.

Edit: That doesnt sound right. :bulgy-eyes:

THP announces that Bridgestone Golf will be returning to the 2013 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event. Check out the link for a great quote from Bridgestone about the event.

http://bit.ly/SJ5myP

I am really glad to see Bridgestone return for another year. I am a huge believer in what they are doing, and can't wait to see what they have in store for '13.

Cookie posted in the 'deal of the day thread' a 40% off friends and family coupon. I used it this morning and it a beautiful thing. New shoes are on their way.

Great news for the 2013 Morgan Cup. Bridgestone really made a huge impact on the 2012 event and having them back is going to be great for everybody involved.

If they're going to top what they did last year (which was huge) then Bstone staffers and the MC itself are in for a treat

Awesome news! So glad that another sponsor is stepping up and coming back!

Seriously. Tappin'.

I wonder if Bridgestone will handle the golf balls for Cobra Golf. That would be rather cool.

Me too buddy, I have some on right now.

me too!

Well, that settles it. Guess you need to make a sock video.

Edit: That doesnt sound right. :bulgy-eyes:

hahaha. you're a sick man War....

Cookie posted in the 'deal of the day thread' a 40% off friends and family coupon. I used it this morning and it a beautiful thing. New shoes are on their way.

nice way to spend your THP Forum Leader sign-on bonus...
what kicks did you purchase sir?

Great to hear Bridgestone is coming back to the MC!

Nice, so good to see previous sponsors return. Thanks Bridgestone!

this is awesome...bridgestone is an awesome sponsor and its awesome how they are jumping back in...they really did phenomenal last year with the boys

Awesome, welcome back Bridgestone to the 2013 MC, you did an amazing job in 2012, can't wait to see what you have in store for 2013!!!

I wonder if Bridgestone will handle the golf balls for Cobra Golf. That would be rather cool.

Ah, you ruined my joke by putting the word 'golf' in there.

This is awesome! Bridgestone really embraced the Morgan Cup in 2012, so I can only imagine what they have in store for 2013!

They brought it this year can't wait to see what they do for 2013 Bridgestone is a great company that gets it in every way

YES! They were such a great company to be sponsored by last time around, I love it! Welcome back Bridgestone!!!

having Bridgestone back for another go around of the Morgan Cup is great. as a lot have stated already, after what they brought and how amazing their involvement was for the whole event and how they just completely embraced it in every way, it's no surprise to see them back. everything they did was simply thrilling! they were kind of like THP in a way, as you were constantly asking yourself, "what awesome thing are they gonna do next?!"

i'm not sure what they have on the horizon for next year....new offerings? who knows.
i do know that they really want to expand their market sales in the US and they went way over their expected sales everywhere, which can only be a good thing.
they brought it last year and i'm sure will make our heads spin once again, working hard to outdo themselves.

YES! They were such a great company to be sponsored by last time around, I love it! Welcome back Bridgestone!!!
and you sir are a huge reason that they are back. Well done you handsome fella.

and you sir are a huge reason that they are back. Well done you handsome fella.

I think if Jake is a Bstone staffer again he should get the B tattooed on his head.

This is spectacular news!!! They really really killed it last year. I am very glad to see them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back