2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I'm freaking ready for the absolute slaughtery of professional golfers.

I think Tiger plays well. Who's everyone's dark horse?

Although I haven't picked my four yet, my dark horse is Mr. Khaki himself, Steve Stricker. He's played well at Olympic in the past and may surprise...

Although I haven't picked my four yet, my dark horse is Mr. Khaki himself, Steve Stricker. He's played well at Olympic in the past and may surprise...

Nice! I'm not much of a Strick fan but he could do well. Whoever is in control of their golf ball out of the fairway is going to do well.

Is Duff considered a dark horse?

Lee Westwood is my dark horse. Followed by Steve Stricker and Matt Kuchar.
None of them have won majors, so I assume they can be dark horses right? I kid I kid.
Although I do think we might see a 1st time winner this year.

Lee Westwood is my dark horse. Followed by Steve Stricker and Matt Kuchar.
None of them have won majors, so I assume they can be dark horses right? I kid I kid.
Although I do think we might see a 1st time winner this year.

Was that an "in your face TC" post? LOL

I mean, there is kind of some merit to it.

I want to see Westy win but he won't. I want to see Phil win but he won't. Might as well hop on that Tigger bandwagon. I can't believe folks are all about DJ. He won b/c Rory doubled 18. He has bad memories of US Open's in California.

I agree on DJ.
Rumor has it the THP Staff predictions hit the home page tomorrow and one of the staffers picked Westtooth. Hmmmm.

My dark horse is Webb Simpson.

I agree on DJ.
Rumor has it the THP Staff predictions hit the home page tomorrow and one of the staffers picked Westtooth. Hmmmm.

JAKE!!

DJ is such a darn enigma. I love staff predictions.

Patrick Cantlay

--
Tapatalk2

Ben Crane. Why I have no clue.

I have someone but I'm not sure if they're a dark horse and I'm afraid JB's going to flame me, haha

I agree on DJ.

Ha, I was nervous when I got that request for my predictions. So used to reading them, not making them!

Hope I don't look like a moron. :D

Ha, I was nervous when I got that request for my predictions. So used to reading them, not making them!

Hope I don't look like a moron. :D

Dude, I predicted Jamie Lovemark to be the next big thing.

I had a hard time with the two sentence responses, LOL

Dude, I predicted Jamie Lovemark to be the next big thing.

I had a hard time with the two sentence responses, LOL

Me too. I wanted to say so much, but left it quick.
And yes, I will prolly flame you (blatant bridges tribute).

Me too. I wanted to say so much, but left it quick.
And yes, I will prolly flame you (blatant bridges tribute).

I wonder if Bridges watches the US Open? I hope so.

I wonder if Bridges watches the US Open? I hope so.

I wud prolly say so.

I am freaking excited for US Open week. I love this tournament because its the tournament that got my wife into golf.

I wud prolly say so.

I am freaking excited for US Open week. I love this tournament because its the tournament that got my wife into golf.

Yes!!!

hahaha, dudes, Erin asks me what I want for Father's Day. You know what I say? I tell her I want to watch the US Open all weekend. Boom! In her face!

Yes!!!

hahaha, dudes, Erin asks me what I want for Father's Day. You know what I say? I tell her I want to watch the US Open all weekend. Boom! In her face!

I love that it's on fathers day. We usually golf in the am and watch the open the rest of the way.

no no...by all means, keep entering illegally...it cuts down the competition.

No kidding, I'll need all the help I can get.

Great contest thanks THP count me in

Will get my picks in tomorrow. Gotta get my posts up since I have been out for a while. Good to be back at THP

Geoff Ogilvy. Not really a dark horse, but more under the radar. His game seems to be coming around and when there are fast greens, I like the Aussies, especially ones that grew up playing Royal Melbourne.

Back