2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Stump liquor?? What kinda back wood concoction are you talking about Gray?

Well you must be drinking something mighty strong to be talking that arse whupping/woodshed burning shat :alien:

Well you must be drinking something mighty strong to be talking that arse whupping/woodshed burning shat :alien:

Is that what you have been doing the last 4 months? Coming here drunk and talking about the woodshed? I had my thoughts but I appreciate you finally admitting it!!! Now sober up for the next month!!!

Is that what you have been doing the last 4 months? Coming here drunk and talking about the woodshed? I had my thoughts but I appreciate you finally admitting it!!! Now sober up for the next month!!!

Now, where's the fun in that?

PRISON CALENDAR UPDATE

Now that The Masters is over, we get to enter the homestretch for the Demo Day/Outing!!

We are officially 39 days from showing up on the range to a play day that makes the gifts at Christmas, Hanukkah, and your birthday look like trip to Dollar General!!

d877e042-5a67-48d1.jpg

Now, I was going to be sporting a new driver for this little gathering. I already knew I was getting a G20 and promptly was going to whack on the Woodshed door and show Ole Gray, who typically cowers behind the door whenever Kellybo & I come a-knock knock knocking, how to drive it straight down the middle off the 1st tee of the new course at "Cypress Gardens" (see Ole Gray again).

BUT seeing how I just put my name & $100 down at my club to own a PINK G20, guess I'm going to have to borrow the THP demo one that day and show Grandpa Gray how to hit the long ball..

This month's Prison Calendar picture is the 18th green at Blue Canyon Golf Course in Phuket, Thailand. If the course is anything like the beaches I visited when I was in Thailand, I'm hauling my clubs next time.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PRISON CALENDAR UPDATE

Now that The Masters is over, we get to enter the homestretch for the Demo Day/Outing!!

We are officially 39 days from showing up on the range to a play day that makes the gifts at Christmas, Hanukkah, and your birthday look like trip to Dollar General!!

d877e042-5a67-48d1.jpg

Now, I was going to be sporting a new driver for this little gathering. I already knew I was getting a G20 and promptly was going to whack on the Woodshed door and show Ole Gray, who typically cowers behind the door whenever Kellybo & I come a-knock knock knocking, how to drive it straight down the middle off the 1st tee of the new course at "Cypress Gardens" (see Ole Gray again).

BUT seeing how I just put my name & $100 down at my club to own a PINK G20, guess I'm going to have to borrow the THP demo one that day and show Grandpa Gray how to hit the long ball..

This month's Prison Calendar picture is the 18th green at Blue Canyon Golf Course in Phuket, Thailand. If the course is anything like the beaches I visited when I was in Thailand, I'm hauling my clubs next time.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, getting really close. Thanks for the PC update Mary! Do your teammates get dibs on the leftovers from the incredible menu you posted for your villa?

Well seeing as how we are 39 days from the outing I thought it was wise of me to book my flights. So I did. Flying in Tuesday night the 15th, spending Weds/Thurs morning at either Universal or Disney and then we will be checking in to Grand Cypress on Thursday.

Thanks for the update Mary and congrats on the Pink G20!!

I was at Grand Cypress last Saturday and played all three courses, East, North and South. They are in excellent shape and should provide some challenging golf next month. Hopefully the weather will send us some much needed rain. The greens were NOT holding very well, especially on the South course. Still the bermuda is coming in nicely and with the exceptionally warm spring we have had, the course should have some real "teeth" grown in by the time the Demo Days outing kicks off.

Well seeing as how we are 39 days from the outing I thought it was wise of me to book my flights. So I did. Flying in Tuesday night the 15th, spending Weds/Thurs morning at either Universal or Disney and then we will be checking in to Grand Cypress on Thursday.

Nice! Hopefully we get our groupings posted soon so I can see if I need to come up with a way to ditch you.

Nice! Hopefully we get our groupings posted soon so I can see if I need to come up with a way to ditch you.

I feel as if I may need to get paired with you at some point and you can't ditch again haha

Wow, getting really close. Thanks for the PC update Mary! Do your teammates get dibs on the leftovers from the incredible menu you posted for your villa?

You are expecting leftovers? I am predicting no leftovers from MaryC's menu. ummmmmmmmmmmm.

We can make this happen I think.

I'm really choked I had to withdraw from this outing. After watching the Masters, I really want to get out on a course. Stupid work, stupid wrist, stupid school!

make sure you post in the "extra rounds" thread and/or let Tad know if you want to play on Thurs afternoon. I am guessing you dont want to do two rounds on Thursday but if I am wrong let me know and I will add you to that group as well.

If you wind up going to Universal, shoot me a PM with a day's notice. I'm an annual passholder for Universal and can at least get you 10% off. I'd join you but I won't be coming up till Friday morning.

Have fun there guys, Played on the Grand cypress courses in January after the PGA show, and it was stunning. Beautiful course, great resort.

If you wind up going to Universal, shoot me a PM with a day's notice. I'm an annual passholder for Universal and can at least get you 10% off. I'd join you but I won't be coming up till Friday morning.

And make sure you allow at least two hours to get into the Harry Potter area.

Ok you crazy old fool!! I will find a partner and together we will bring that woodshed of yours down faster than Yoccos goes through electronic equipment (and that is lightning quick). My only hope is that swamp loving SW is in the shed with you when it comes down.

I'll be yaw huckleberry if yews ned a partner

Oh no sir ree bob tail :nono: White Whino can not have a stacked team. He will think he is all studded up and stuff and buck up like a Bull in a cow pen.

I'm really choked I had to withdraw from this outing. After watching the Masters, I really want to get out on a course. Stupid work, stupid wrist, stupid school!

Hate if for you buddy, hope you can make it next year.

RF sorry to hear about you not being able to make the outing! Maybe things will work out for the better next time around.

Oh no sir ree bob tail :nono: White Whino can not have a stacked team. He will think he is all studded up and stuff and buck up like a Bull in a cow pen.

Oh I am liking this!!!! :D Back off there Gray!!!! You and SW want red to play a little scramble and you told "Whino" to get get himself a partner.... well it looks like I am going to have me a selection of partners available and I can pick who I would like. I could be KellyBo, it could be Belbs.. now add Tadashi to the list.. hey who knows, it might even be the awesome TMex that partners with me or maybe everyones favorite super hero Captain Intensity who joins me in this might... Hey it just might be that RV driving, Outing organizing, team THP captaining, wow factor guy, JB showing up at the tee with me to take down the mighty Tower of Power and his partner in crime the lizard licker!!! OOOh this is getting interesting now!!!

LMAO - I guess I just fell to the bottom of that list with all those A players mentioned. Heck I'll be doing good to get two rounds in while I'm there so I need to be at the bottom of your list anyway. It's fun talking trash though. I can't wait to take Ole Gray to the woodshed again. It's been months since I played and I'm ready to whup him good!

Oh I am liking this!!!! :D Back off there Gray!!!! You and SW want red to play a little scramble and you told "Whino" to get get himself a partner.... well it looks like I am going to have me a selection of partners available and I can pick who I would like. I could be KellyBo, it could be Belbs.. now add Tadashi to the list.. hey who knows, it might even be the awesome TMex that partners with me or maybe everyones favorite super hero Captain Intensity who joins me in this might... Hey it just might be that RV driving, Outing organizing, team THP captaining, wow factor guy, JB showing up at the tee with me to take down the mighty Tower of Power and his partner in crime the lizard licker!!! OOOh this is getting interesting now!!!

LMAO - I guess I just fell to the bottom of that list with all those A players mentioned. Heck I'll be doing good to get two rounds in while I'm there so I need to be at the bottom of your list anyway. It's fun talking trash though. I can't wait to take Ole Gray to the woodshed again. It's been months since I played and I'm ready to whup him good!

KellyBo.. you will NEVER be at the bottom of my list!!! If you are ready to go come outing time,, it would be my honor to tee it up with you and whip the old man's butt!!! If not, I am glad so many are stepping up and what to join me in this ass whupping!!! I am just leaving options open...LOL

Thanks Rhino. Ole Gray is already on the couch watching one of his favorite shows (GLEE) :act-up:. I guess you'll have to wait until tomorrow to hear more trash from him.

KellyBo.. you will NEVER be at the bottom of my list!!! If you are ready to go come outing time,, it would be my honor to tee it up with you and whip the old man's butt!!! If not, I am glad so many are stepping up and what to join me in this ass whupping!!! I am just leaving options open...LOL

Back