2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Dev -- It sucks man that you can't make it down :at-wits-end:! Maybe we can get together one of these days and whack that little white ball!

It will happen some day. I am sure of it.

Naw we need a foursome so pick you a partner and lets have some fun :blob:

Ok you crazy old fool!! I will find a partner and together we will bring that woodshed of yours down faster than Yoccos goes through electronic equipment (and that is lightning quick). My only hope is that swamp loving SW is in the shed with you when it comes down.

Ok you crazy old fool!! I will find a partner and together we will bring that woodshed of yours down faster than Yoccos goes through electronic equipment (and that is lightning quick). My only hope is that swamp loving SW is in the shed with you when it comes down.

Hey Whino, I think you and I could easily take those two provided I can even play by then. :)

Are we less than 40 days from the best weekend of the year? YES WE ARE!

Yikes!!!!! I gotta get more WD40 on these joints FAST!

Yikes!!!!! I gotta get more WD40 on these joints FAST!

LOL, you don't know about stiff, achy joints yet, you are too young. I hope to get over there this week to see you two. Been a while.

I love this thread. Very much looking forward to meeting everyone. Except White Rhino.

I can't wait until the 2013 outing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Whino, I think you and I could easily take those two provided I can even play by then. :)

If not, I got your back Rhino ;)

I love this thread. Very much looking forward to meeting everyone. Except White Rhino.

I like the sounds of this.... if she is able to play it'll be KellyBo as my partner against OG and SW. If she is not up to it then it'll be the man with the great length from the north who will team with the guy with the great width from the west and take on those two rascals from the south.

Now D, if KellyBo is all good to go and we can work out a 3 vs 3 scramble, then it is on my friend. If not, come back to LA and we can play for some Dim Sum. LOL

Now D, if KellyBo is all good to go and we can work out a 3 vs 3 scramble, then it is on my friend. If not, come back to LA and we can play for some Dim Sum. LOL

I'm good for both! lol.

I like the sounds of this.... if she is able to play it'll be KellyBo as my partner against OG and SW. If she is not up to it then it'll be the man with the great length from the north who will team with the guy with the great width from the west and take on those two rascals from the south.

I'm good for both! lol.

Whino would rather french kiss an alligator than take us on partner!

I saw a counter this morning showing we are almost to a month. Wow, it's almost here. I can't wait to play those courses at Grand Cypress again, enjoy the resort, see some old THP friends and make new ones.

Looking forward to see you and the Mrs. too Biggsy.

We'll be in Orlando in no time!!!

The next thing you will be saying is you recruited Biggsy to be on your team. That's cheating dude having two long knockers on the same team :bulgy-eyes:

You too WR.

How many balls you bringing this time around? :D

I notice water on the course so I will be prepared. Although unlike my newest opponent, Mr. Grey, I think my game has improved to the point that I will be able to avoid a lot of it and keep the ball on the course. I will at least be able to land it on the first fairway I think. But hey it is always good to be prepared so I will be just in case.

I notice water on the course so I will be prepared. Although unlike my newest opponent, Mr. Grey, I think my game has improved to the point that I will be able to avoid a lot of it and keep the ball on the course. I will at least be able to land it on the first fairway I think. But hey it is always good to be prepared so I will be just in case.
Good for you Gordon. I know you've worked hard at it, so hold your head high.

The next thing you will be saying is you recruited Biggsy to be on your team. That's cheating dude having two long knockers on the same team :bulgy-eyes:

That is the beauty of it OG, I don't need to recruit anyone, they all want to be n my team for a couple of reasons. First you rant on and on about that woodshed and how you are taking everyone there and second, everyone wants to be on the winning team. So either Kelly and I, or Belbs and I are going to kick you and the lizard licker's azzes and then we are going to destroy that woodshed and make a barn fire for everyone to enjoy!!!

That is the beauty of it OG, I don't need to recruit anyone, they all want to be n my team for a couple of reasons. First you rant on and on about that woodshed and how you are taking everyone there and second, everyone wants to be on the winning team. So either Kelly and I, or Belbs and I are going to kick you and the lizard licker's azzes and then we are going to destroy that woodshed and make a barn fire for everyone to enjoy!!!

Dang bro, I didn't realize you drink stump liquor this early in the a.m. !

Back