2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Unfortunately, yes, just like with PGA National, it's part of the golf package.

So if it is part of the package, then wouldn't breakfast be covered each day you are at the resort like it stated on the original post:

the prices above include:
UNLIMITED GOLF during length of stay
Unlimited practice balls prior to play
Club storage and cleaning and use of locker facilities
Use of the Academy of Golf driving range and 3 regulation golf holes
9-hole Pitch 'n Putt course
Internal Resort shuttle service
Also, scheduled shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World, SeaWorld and Universal Studios.
All Taxes and resort fees*
American breakfast daily

So using my travel as an example, I am arriving late Wed. I was understanding golf was covered for me from Thursday on till I leave Monday and I would of though breakfast each day was covered as well.

Ok makes sense. And extra days are not part of the golf package so those days if you eat breakfast its a charge?

That's a good question and I need to check on that because if you are staying extra days and still playing golf then (in my mind at least) it's still part of the golf package, you are paying the rate of the golf package so you should get breakfast. Otherwise, if you stay and don't play golf it's a different rate ($199 instead of $299). Let me double check on that.

Somebody please stop by and grab me 60 stones on their way to the resort and I'll repay you.

Our Villa will make breakfast on friday, we will also be drinking Manmosa's for breakfast. Beer and O.J.

Have the Villa mates be announced yet?

Our Villa will make breakfast on friday, we will also be drinking Manmosa's for breakfast. Beer and O.J.

lol @ Manmosa's. Its that a technical term?

Somebody please stop by and grab me 60 stones on their way to the resort and I'll repay you.
Dont you want to stock up for the other nights as well? haha

Ill have my car there as well. Should be a breakfast for champions Jarrett!

I'm not getting a car either. I just using the resort shuttle contractor and have someone picking up stuff for me before I get there.

I spoke to the resort and they confirmed that as long as you are on the golf package you get a breakfast voucher, so for the days you are golfing and paying the $207.50 or $299 rate you get breakfast.

I spoke to the resort and they confirmed that as long as you are on the golf package you get a breakfast voucher, so for the days you are golfing and paying the $207.50 or $299 rate you get breakfast.
This is plus, I don't recall reading this. Thanks for the info GG

Quick Note:

At checkin be sure to remind the front desk person what days you will be golfing and which days (if any) you won't. As you know there is a price difference, and to make sure your bill is correct, be sure to tell them when you check in. Plus you will want to make sure you have the correct number of breakfast vouchers.

Quick Note:

At checkin be sure to remind the front desk person what days you will be golfing and which days (if any) you won't. As you know there is a price difference, and to make sure your bill is correct, be sure to tell them when you check in. Plus you will want to make sure you have the correct number of breakfast vouchers.

GG, thought it best I ask here to make sure I have a good understanding of it - thinking that others might be wondering the same.

I am checking in on Wednesday afternoon and checking out on Sunday afternoon. I am playing golf Thursday, Friday (demo day), Saturday, and Sunday.

If my thinking is correct, I will pay the non-golfing rate of $199 for Wednesday night for the wife and I, and then the $299 for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights. Am I understanding the billing correctly?

Awesome, thanks for the info. So they have actual paper vouchers they hand out?

Quick Note:

Does Demo Day count as a golfing day?

Im curious as to what a Manmosa is.

Back