2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

This year I have a new plan for winning so I like the sounds of that. And whatever cookie buys Im going to double.

Wait till you see the prizes later today. You might fall out of your chair.

I'll help ya out with that....We'll worry About splitting the prizes later lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Sounds like this is a good plan Hanks, specially with this post by JB. Looking forward to seeing the prizes.

Dang, this gets me excited.

Whatever Kmac and Hanks buy, War Eagle will double and then I pair up with him! :D

I. Can't. Wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever Kmac and Hanks buy, War Eagle will double and then I pair up with him! :D

Lol, solid plan Cookie.

Lol, solid plan Cookie.

lol I like the teamwork here. But I dont think the original bromance will let you guys win if we can help it.

I don't know how you beat the the prizes we've seen in the past, but if anybody can do it, you all will.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We just had a spot open up for the outing. If you or someone you know would like to go please send me a message ASAP!!!

Already checked on flights, just gotta check with work, i may be PMing you shortly...

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We just had a spot open up for the outing. If you or someone you know would like to go please send me a message ASAP!!!

Sucks to hear but great opportunity for someone out there!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Man that sucks! come on people! Come on INGolfer we need another Indiana guy there.

So who filled the spot????!!

Just getting caught up on the news, glad this one looks to have gone quickly...

Just getting caught up on the news, glad this one looks to have gone quickly...

Me too ddxu, I figured with the excitement of the outing getting to be so close the slot would go very quickly. Congratulations to the lucky THPer who was able to snag a spot. I am hoping that who ever had to drop out is not having trouble but that something "routine" got in the way.

Was it INgolfer?

Nope unfortunately not me...got a bonus at work last week, I thought maybe it was a sign that just after that another spot opened up. Checked with my boss about taking that weekend off, and unfortunately he had planned a family trip for that weekend. He actually felt really bad then lol, he knows how bad I want to go. My boss rocks. Anyhow, my wife and I might use the $$ to take a trip down to Orlando within the next couple of months anyway so hopefully I can tee it up with some of you!

Hello!

I filled the spot. As a new member, I am looking forward to this. I have enjoyed everything on this site since I joined and can't wait to enjoy some golf and meet new people.

Back