2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set 'em up, you hit 'em out of the park. Nice.

yea we got to work together fellow senior citizen. :thumb: I think if we play any Thursday round we need to split up and play with folks we have not had the opportunity to tee it up with yet. So that means you, Kelly, Mary,& myself need to find three folks we have never taken to the woodshed and tee it up with em. What ya think?

yea we got to work together fellow senior citizen. :thumb: I think if we play any Thursday round we need to split up and play with folks we have not had the opportunity to tee it up with yet. So that means you, Kelly, Mary,& myself need to find four folks we have never taken to the woodshed and tee it up with em. What ya think?

I fixed it for you Gray, your math was off as usual!!

Come on Rhino! Where did you get your math lessons at bro? Myself and three other golfers = four :D. Now go get ya some coffee and chill.

AWWWWE...look it's the Geratol brothers hamming it up...You guys are sweet! kinda like grumpy oldmen but Golfing Oldmen

FIFY old man :thumb:

I set 'em up, you hit 'em out of the park. Nice.

yea we got to work together fellow senior citizen. :thumb: I think if we play any Thursday round we need to split up and play with folks we have not had the opportunity to tee it up with yet. So that means you, Kelly, Mary,& myself need to find three folks we have never taken to the woodshed and tee it up with em. What ya think?

AWWWWE...look it's the Geratol brothers hamming it up...You guys are sweet! kinda like grumpy oldmen but Golfing Oldmen

That totally made me lol, you are a funny dude Freddie K.

Limited time engagement, this weekend only! Lookinf forwardto hanging with the likes of you and OG
That totally made me lol, you are a funny dude Freddie K.

Uhhhh WR, I think he is saying OG + 3 golfers, KB + 3 golfers, MC + 3 golfers and DD +3 golfers, I agree with my Geritol buddy again on this one.

Limited time engagement, this weekend only! Lookinf forwardto hanging with the likes of you and OG

Still thinking we may get to tee it up on one of your trips to ATL sometime before the outing. We'll see. Either way we will have a blast.

Uhhhh WR, I think he is saying OG + 3 golfers, KB + 3 golfers, MC + 3 golfers and DD +3 golfers, I agree with my Geritol buddy again on this one.

And I read it as Himself , kelly, Mary, and you need to find one other person each to take to the shed but then forgot to count himself when adding the total.. Doesn't really matter just OG being OG...LOL

And I read it as Himself , kelly, Mary, and you need to find one other person each to take to the shed but then forgot to count himself when adding the total.. Doesn't really matter just OG being OG...LOL

And I like you well enough to agree with you on this one too - I sense a blossoming career as a politician with this wishy/washy attitude I have developed this morning.
:clown:

Don't forget the Depends! I got a Tour Depends bag :D

Hell that fool can't count so don't pay any attention to em :bulgy-eyes:

Now people know you can't count bro. Maybe you should have come to Georgia for your schooling. That New York/California math ain't getting it :D. Maybe I can teach ya some proper grammar too huh?

Now people know you can't count bro. Maybe you should have come to Georgia for your schooling. That New York/California math ain't getting it :D. Maybe I can teach ya some proper grammar too huh?

Look your own buddy from Georgia agreed with me so maybe it is you that needs to grab the calculator and figure out what the heck you are talking about!!

Look your own buddy from Georgia agreed with me so maybe it is you that needs to grab the calculator and figure out what the heck you are talking about!!

You talking about Dawg? Now you can't read what a flip either! Boy I know you are gonna have to come to Georgia now and get you an education :blob:. Dawg totally agreed with me. We will put you in the immediate class for California folks, that missed out on their grammar and stuff. No problems buddy as we'll have ya fixed up in a couple of months. You will be reading like a Southern Gent by then :D

Sounds like a lot of fun! :)

One of the best times is the breakfast on Demo Day. It's after the initial arrival date for most so there's a lot of red, glassy eyes from drinking the night before and only getting 3 hours or sleep. Team THP wakes up bright and early to grab coffee and bacon, lots of bacon, and enjoys the calm before the storm. Then the storm which is set up time, almost like Santa putting out presents.

One of the best times is the breakfast on Demo Day. It's after the initial arrival date for most so there's a lot of red, glassy eyes from drinking the night before and only getting 3 hours or sleep. Team THP wakes up bright and early to grab coffee and bacon, lots of bacon, and enjoys the calm before the storm. Then the storm which is set up time, almost like Santa putting out presents.

That is a rough couple of hours. We cannot thank you, P4B, Hawk and Yoccos enough (in advance).

I wasn't 100% sure what I was getting into the first time around, it was pretty sweet though being the first at breakfast waiting for them to open. Team THP setting the game plan and rocking it out. It was/is a lot of work but it doesn't feel like work at all because we're with great friends and we're playing with golf equipment, technically we're not playing with it, we're setting it up for others to play with it but it sure as hell beats my daily 9-5 I'll tell you that much!

That is a rough couple of hours. We cannot thank you, P4B, Hawk and Yoccos enough (in advance).
We're ready boss!!

I'll definitely be breaking my no caffeine rule for that one!

It's a small price to pay to be the first ones to hit the bacon (fresh bacon is awesome) and after all the set up is done, the be the first ones to get some shots in with the equipment. THP Outing....priceless.

I wasn't 100% sure what I was getting into the first time around, it was pretty sweet though being the first at breakfast waiting for them to open. Team THP setting the game plan and rocking it out. It was/is a lot of work but it doesn't feel like work at all because we're with great friends and we're playing with golf equipment, technically we're not playing with it, we're setting it up for others to play with it but it sure as hell beats my daily 9-5 I'll tell you that much!

We're ready boss!!

The first outing at PGA National we're sitting there at breakfast and the waitress comes around with coffee, I told her no and JB, TC and Hanks looked at me like I just farted in church. WHAT? No coffee? WTF?!?!

NO caffine, not sure how folks will make it through with a boost of some sort.

LOL awesome memory man. Just another P4B Outing Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back