2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an early riser so if you need an extra hand or two just shout
That is a rough couple of hours. We cannot thank you, P4B, Hawk and Yoccos enough (in advance).

It's a small price to pay to be the first ones to hit the bacon (fresh bacon is awesome) and after all the set up is done, the be the first ones to get some shots in with the equipment. THP Outing....priceless.

Man I can't wait!!!

The first outing at PGA National we're sitting there at breakfast and the waitress comes around with coffee, I told her no and JB, TC and Hanks looked at me like I just farted in church. WHAT? No coffee? WTF?!?!

Lol, I can see the looks right now actually hahaha

One of the best times is the breakfast on Demo Day. It's after the initial arrival date for most so there's a lot of red, glassy eyes from drinking the night before and only getting 3 hours or sleep. Team THP wakes up bright and early to grab coffee and bacon, lots of bacon, and enjoys the calm before the storm. Then the storm which is set up time, almost like Santa putting out presents.

Both outings ddec and I had a view of the range from our room. It just seemed like the equipment was never ending.

NO caffine, not sure how folks will make it through with a boost of some sort.

Mio Black Cherry, or Cherry Rush. And then maybe jumping into the coldest body of water I can find.

I have a feeling the temp will be up so I will be taking a cold shower and drinking multiple Cheery Limes with a squirt of MIO for the kick you need for 8 hours of club swinging
Mio Black Cherry, or Cherry Rush. And then maybe jumping into the coldest body of water I can find.

Pre Demo-Day breakfast was hilarious. I seriously thought I might pass out for a good hour or two.

Careful El Bart Scott.....initiation of new staff includes you carrying all the bag of irons hehe

Man I can't wait!!!

Voyeurs!

Both outings ddec and I had a view of the range from our room. It just seemed like the equipment was never ending.

NO caffine, not sure how folks will make it through with a boost of some sort.
Caffeine will be a must.
I have a feeling the temp will be up so I will be taking a cold shower and drinking multiple Cheery Limes with a squirt of MIO for the kick you need for 8 hours of club swinging
I need to start working on my Cherry Lime stock for the outing.

I've decided that the THP Outing has inspired me to take advantage of our friendly local GolfTec - I'm going to get a swing evaluation and a series of lessons in the beginning of March - best timing around here as that's about when I can reasonably get back on the course on a regular basis (although Western PA weather is wildly unpredictable at that time of the year...could have a blizzard one week and a stretch of 65 degree days the next).

Should be fun. I've never taken lessons before so I'm hopeful that it'll be the next step in taking my game to another level.

That is great news SP. You should start a thread when the lessons start to document your journey for others.

That is great news SP. You should start a thread when the lessons start to document your journey for others.

I most certainly will do that. I've heard great things about the gentleman that are in charge of the GolfTEC I'll be using so I'm very encouraged and excited.

Same goes here. I was posting on THP at 3:30 this morning and would gladly help out with anything you guys need!

Anyone got room for a Gus (and Seth0?) for rounds on thursday?

Anyone?

I'm an early riser who never eats breakfast so count me in for an extra hand if needed.

I know i will be getting up extra early to run some miles bc i KNOW i wont be doing it sat or sun am. The hangover will likely determine how many it will be.

Very nice of you all to offer your assistance :)

I predict these visions of getting up early disappear at 12:30am when I'm handing you your 17th Keystone Light and making you take mean-mug pictures.

Once again I'll be waiting down in the breakfast lobby reading the paper bright and early waiting for you to come down and say in your best beer laden, alcohol fermenting, red-eyed voice 'what's up buddy?'

Very nice of you all to offer your assistance :)

I predict these visions of getting up early disappear at 12:30am when I'm handing you your 17th Keystone Light and making you take mean-mug pictures.

LOL Hanks. You're all fresh and ready to go and Jake, TC, and I were all dying. I can't remember if I barfed while getting ready, but I know I wanted too.

This is starting to sound more and more like my type of weekend.

This thread really made me smile this week. Once my tax return comes in I'm gonna book me some flights I reckon. I can't wait! Going to try and do a redy eye so I can catch a thursday round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back