2012 Scottish Open Thread (Spoilers)

India pride! Very happy for Jeev, hope he carries this form into the Open next week.

Sent from Tapatalk

India pride! Very happy for Jeev, hope he carries this form into the Open next week.

Sent from Tapatalk
It was a great win for him and for Callaway!

Oh man, poor Marc Warren. Was gutted for him, horrible finish.

Great win for Singh though, he really toughed it out. Such an unusual swing, but it's working!

Oh man, poor Marc Warren. Was gutted for him, horrible finish.

Great win for Singh though, he really toughed it out. Such an unusual swing, but it's working!

I was watching the highlights on SportsCenter, and Warren really did lose it. Molinari missed a few short ones too that if made would have given him the win. Tough day.

I was watching the highlights on SportsCenter, and Warren really did lose it. Molinari missed a few short ones too that if made would have given him the win. Tough day.

Yep, afraid he did and he knows it. He's kinda a friend of a friend, so I was really rooting for him. Now he misses out on not only that win, but the Open too. Oh well, he's still relatively young and has a lot of talent.

Molinari unfortunately showed a little of the form that's been keeping him down this year. He strikes the ball so well from tee to green, but the putter has been letting him down. Still, I got a payout on a top-5 bet for him!

Molinari unfortunately showed a little of the form that's been keeping him down this year. He strikes the ball so well from tee to green, but the putter has been letting him down. Still, I got a payout on a top-5 bet for him!

The 10 footer he made on 18 to get into the playoff was pretty nice; should be a good confidence booster one would think.

The 10 footer he made on 18 to get into the playoff was pretty nice; should be a good confidence booster one would think.

I'd hope so but also on the back he missed a par putt and a birdie putt both of about 5 feet or less I think.

Molinari needs to improve his putting, I remember some of the horrible putts he missed during the Ryder Cup 2010 at Celtic Manor

Back