2012 Scottish Open Thread (Spoilers)

Phil is going absolutely bananas! Go Phil! Can't believe he's only 3 back in this tournament after shooting 1 over on Thursday.
and I've been watching for 3 hours now and I've seen one of his shots.

Commentators were saying Phil has put quite a bit of lead tape on the back of his putter to help him with the green speeds

Phil is going absolutely bananas! Go Phil! Can't believe he's only 3 back in this tournament after shooting 1 over on Thursday.

How's he playing today?

As much as I enjoy and want Phil to win, I don't see Molinari or Noren dropping lots of shots tomorrow. Phil will have to go low once again to catch them, methinks.

As much as I enjoy and want Phil to win, I don't see Molinari or Noren dropping lots of shots tomorrow. Phil will have to go low once again to catch them, methinks.

Noren is taking his 3rd off the tee at the moment. Blew his first into the bushes and blew his 4th out onto the beach. Playing 6 now

Noren is taking his 3rd off the tee at the moment. Blew his first into the bushes and blew his 4th out onto the beach. Playing 6 now

Whoops, guess I cursed him, lol!

Tapping from my S3

haha look at you single handedly killing a good round

Phil finished out with 65 today, sitting T5 at 14 under

The last two days Phil really knocked the crap out of that over par round streak

I hope Phil wins too. I'd also like Molinari to win.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Phil Mick' win this weekend.

Always torn when The Big Easy is in the field too.

Very nice to see Phil playing well again. A victory here would be so sweet, and would send him to Lytham on a roll.

My goodness, can anyone hit a decent wedge shot or get the ball to the hole? Some mediocre play right now. Singh with the best round so far at -4.

Molinari and Singh in a playoff.

Tapping from my S3

This has been a great watch this morning. Go Molinari!!

And Singh does it! He really deserved the win and took it to everyone with a -5 round today.

Tapping from my S3

C'mon Molinari!!! Great final of golf though.

I think Singh was rolling a Betti in his win!

Tapping from my S3

I think Singh was rolling a Betti in his win!

Tapping from my S3

Didn't notice that but you could definitely tell he knew he was going to make that before he hit it.

Good for Singh. It's alright, Molinari just wasn't wasting his win.

Back