Search results for query: *

1. C

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

PGA Tour just decided to make substantial payouts to PGA Tour players for their loyalty and not going to LIV. Tiger gets 100M, Rory gets 50M, Spieth 30M, JT 30M. In total, approximately $1 billion will be split — unevenly — between 193 golfers, according to The Telegraph...
  2. C

Talor Gooch has received special invitation to play in Masters.

From another website, Talor Gooch has accepted a special invitation to play in next week’s Masters. If true, some head might explode. 😂🤣
  3. C

Who is a fault? Scottie or Beau?

Interesting debate. Who is at fault? Scottie or Beau? https://sports.yahoo.com/college-teammates-scottie-scheffler-beau-200054194.html#:~:text=Scheffler%20got%20so%20mad%20when,has%20lost%20the%20hole%20now.
  4. C

2024 Bridgestone Drivers/Clubs.

I haven't seen any marketing about the new 2024 Bridgestone clubs in the US. Apparently, Bridgestone has new 2024 woods and irons. Bridgestone hasn't really had much in the way of golf clubs in the US market, just the balls of course. I saw these pics on an Instagrammer's post. First time I...
  5. C

The PGA docuseries: The Turn

Netflix's Full Swing got all the buzz because it has a lot of the popular top players. However, the PGA Tour has it's own docuseries, The Turn. There are 7 episodes. Not sure if the PGA Tour marketed it much which is why it doesn't have much buzz around it like Full Swing, but it is a good watch...
  6. C

Hovland and short game coach Mayo parted ways.

Hovland parted ways with short game coach Mayo. It is surprising because Mayo brought Hovland's short game ranking up about 91 spots from nearly dead last to around rank 55. https://www.golfmonthly.com/news/viktor-hovland-makes-surprising-coaching-change-on-eve-of-new-pga-tour-season
  7. C

Yes, the pros are that good. Stats scratch golfer vs tour pro.

This is what you need to do on the course to be at tour pro level. Stats scratch golfer vs tour pro. Really impressive how good they are. PGA TOUR PRO VS SCRATCH HANDICAP - KEY STATS DRIVING DISTANCE Scratch: 259 yards PGA Tour pro: 299.9 yards PGA Tour leader: 326.3 yards (Rory McIlroy)...
  8. C

LIV Promotions Tournament, Abu Dhabi

LIV Promotions Tournament Abu Dhabi Dec 8-10. Format 72 holes. Interesting tournament. There are some familiar PGA tour names, but not as many as I thought there may be. J. Dufner, K. Stanley, J. Overton, C. Stroud, and well known players from other major tours. Round 1: 18 holes stroke play...
  9. C

Hong Kong Open is back with high profile LIV players. Nov 9-12, 2023.

The Hong Kong Open is back November 9-12 with high profile LIV players Cam Smith, Talor Gooch, Patrick Reed, Thomas Pieters, Harold Varner, Wade Ormsby, Graeme McDowell, and Eugenio Chacarra. Good to see the Hong Kong Open tournament back. It is a great event. https://thehongkongopen.com
  10. C

Bryson Taking On Topgolf With New Golf Facility

Looks like Bryson is taking on Topgolf with his own version. If I was a pro golfer with his super wealth, I'd want my own line of golf ranges too. 😂 It sounds like he is aiming more at the avid golfers with top golf facilities because Topgolf is more of an entertainment product. I like his idea...
  11. C

SI Golf Instagram page. Leaked Kirkland Driver, Irons, and yellow ball.

SI Golf Instagram page. Leaked Kirkland driver, irons, and yellow ball with ETA on 11/1. Not a big fan of Kirkland golf stuff , but very interesting. SI Sports Kirkland golf stuff leak.
  12. C

Tour Event LIV Singapore: April 28-30 Sentosa Golf Club: Serapong Course

LIV Golf: LIV Golf Singapore Site: Singapore. Course: Sentosa Golf Club: Serapong Course. Yardage: 7,406. Par: 71. Rating: 75.2 Slope: 137 Prize money: $20 million. Winner’s share: $4 million. Television: Watch on FuboTV Thursday, 10:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. (The CW App); Friday-Saturday...
  13. C

Netflix Full Swing Series Thread

Just starting a thread for Netflix Full Swing Series. Lots of good stuff in the series. The one thing that was just hilarious to me was in Episode 6. @18:20 They show the Collin Morikawa at the Adidas Apparel Design Meeting to pick the clothing Collin is going to wear at tournaments. I knew...
  14. C

Player predictions that might go or try to go to LIV?

So, what are everyone's player predictions of who might go or try to go to LIV? A few of mine: Adam Scott, Jason Day, Ricky Fowler, Padraig Harrington. A few good candidates, but probably won't go: Matt Kuchar, Bubba Watson.
  15. C

Mizuno M-Craft Putter. Excellent condition. RH.

Mizuno M-Craft Model IV #4. Excellent mint condition (9.5/10). Like new. No visible scratches. 34.5 inches long. Comes with weight kit, and new putter headcover (10/10). Never used the headcover and never used the grip. Removed it as soon as I got the putter and just put it back on. Carbon...
  16. C

For Sale Taylormade TP Juno Putter. Excellent condition. RH

Taylormade TP Juno putter. Excellent condition as well (9+/10). Like new with just some tiny use scratches on sole. No visible scratches. 34.75 inches long. Comes with headcover (7/10 condition). Price: $125 + actual shipping costs OBO. Will accept PayPal.
  17. C

Rick Shiels plays Tommy Fleetwood in a match.

This video is just great content. Shiels plays Fleetwood with 10 stroke lead on a 7300 yard track (probably playing like 7700 yards or more), with what seems to be a demo putter, and both are carrying their bag.
  18. C

For Sale 2021 Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro ironset. 4-GW. Right-handed. AMT White S300. Stiff Flex. Excellent Condition.

For Sale: 2021 Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Pro ironset. 5-GW. Right-handed. AMT White S300. Stiff Flex. SOLD
  19. C

Mountain bikers?

Any avid mountain bikers? I'm pretty sure there are very, very few people who are avid golfers and avid mountain bikers. Probably more people who are avid golfers and are avid curlers. 😂
Back